When event ends

• Im confused

Views
  • @fgfoot the 28th. They extended it a week to help players get every area.

• They should really start talking more in dates then weeks, as someone with a full time job who cannot keep up with all posts it is hard to know what they mean when they just type "Extended with one week". It would be easier for most people if things were written in dates more often.

When they do it is much appreciated.

• @thesurk It also doesn't help that sometimes we don't know what day the update will drop.

But the good news is they are discussing update frequency and how to do it right.

• @thesurk The problem with giving exact dates is that they are making other changes to the game as well. But they have communicated their intentions. Sometimes it takes an extra day or two to complete and test things. When they were giving exact dates and missed them due to the unexpected a lot of people on the forums lost thier minds.

• @ghostpaw I do understand the point of view and agree about the backlash, but saying it will be prolonged one week, or say that the ending date has been changed from 21st to 28th is the same amount of promise.

I would just like to be able to see the "expected" time frame to plan my week/month.

For someone who logs in and see that is has been prolonged a week it can be hard to know what the original time frame was.

• @thesurk https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/70850/server-maintenance-wednesday-22nd-august-10am-2pm-bst/2

• @ghostpaw Thank you for the link!

It makes things more clear, but i would still suggest an easy accessible clear statement with the estimated dates but that is just my personal opinion :)

• Maybe there needs to be a real Pirate Times in the game hanging up in the Tavern? Or maybe available in the game prior to selecting your ship & crew? Putting the Pirate Times on the website doesn't seem like it will get the attention it needs by the players.

Views
1 out of 9