Frequency of cursed cannonballs should be dialed back a little bit

• As the title suggests, I think the frequency at which skelly ships fire cursed cannonballs needs to slow down a bit. I was fighting the battle in the wilds today against cannonballs that raise the sails, and after getting hit once, we were dead in the water, and before the first curse even wore off, we had already been hit by 4 more cursed balls. We were a sitting duck, perpetually being cursed for ten minutes straight before we got a window to get the sails down and get moving again.

I think the cursed cannonballs are a great addition to the game, I just don’t think they should be able to be fired frequently enough to keep a perpetual curse on a ship without at least a few moments passing from the time a curse wears off until they can fire another one.

We went into the fight with all resources completely maxed out on our brig, and 20+ GP kegs, were doing well, and despite everything managed to keep the ship afloat. We burned through half our planks in that 10 minute time frame when were unable to move at all. We even had an allied ship sporting the correct regional sails too. Then just before the final wave of ships spawned, everyone in my crew was disconnected, but that’s a different complaint altogether.

Views
1 out of 1