Xbox Live down -can't complete these (Mod edited) timed voyages.

• So me and 3 of my friends logged on to play SoT and finish the skeleton crew 3rd week timed voyages tonight (whoever decided they should be time gated should really take a look in the mirror and ask themselves if they even know what fun is) and we are plagued with xbox live issues: can't see our friends lists, can't even start a solo game, can't invite or see friends, etc. Completely screwed out of this now and we've been trying for over an hour to play and can't. Rare extended the event but not the timed specific skeleton crew battles so now have no hope of completing due to technical issues. They need to completely extend everything or do something; how frustrating...

Views
  • It's not that big a deal really. I'm not going to get all the commendations for this one but it doesn't matter as I have nothing to buy with my doubloons.

• @mc-rossco said in Xbox Live down -can't complete these @#$@^% timed voyages.:

It's not that big a deal really. I'm not going to get all the commendations for this one but it doesn't matter as I have nothing to buy with my doubloons.

If you're a completionist, that locked commendation is a real eyesore. Nobody's complaining about dubloons...

• same problem here but the ships will still be in the game, just harder to luck out and get the crew you need for your achievement.

• @d1x1e You still have another week - Rare extended the final 3 battles to span across 2 weeks, not just one :)

• @d1x1e I hear your frustration but please refrain from bypassing the profanity filter with your post as it is against the Forum Rules. I have edited your post to reflect this.
    Perhaps you should make raise a ticket to Microsoft Support as they have minion over Xbox live and not Rare :)

Obscene and Vulgar Language

Swearing is not permitted on the Forums and a profanity filter is in place to block it. Attempts to bypass the profanity filter will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 6