Server Issues

• No doubt the team at rare is aware of the issues currently taking place, I would just like to thank them for the hardwork and effort they put in, day after day to keep the servers running as smoothly as possible! I am patiently and eagerly awaiting a fix so i can get back on the seas! don't stress to much life is to short.

Views
  • Indeed, i'm receiving the infamous Coarse Beard. Whatever it is it doesn't seem to be listed in the Beard Errors List and we also don't have a clue what it is, as the only thread where someone asked about it was locked.

Plus the Xbox App for Windows 10 is absolutelly b*****s right now!

• @captjameslocke disagree completely; they created this problem by making a time gated event that people can't even complete because of connection issues or because people don't stay up 24 hours a day playing games. What poor game design; it really amazes me how a team can waste talent and a giant budget to make a game into literally the opposite of fun. Why would I be surprised though; this comes from a team that released a game they didn't even realize was bad and are now trying to fix it with poorly planned panic mode content. Embarrassing... I play a lot of early access games and this one belongs there. At least you know what you signed up for in those cases... CASH GRAB!

• It’s Microsoft not rare but they are aware of the issues

• @d1x1e I think you’re one of the few that feels that way. And if you have such a problem with the game why are you here? This game is by far the best thing to happen to Microsoft in years and they keep making it better. Sorry you can’t complete stuff in time but don’t cry over a game

• @luckydaddy0731 got nothing else to do but stare at a frustrating coarsebeard error and bugged out xbox live interface that's why. And I can count at least 3 other people in my group that feel the same way but good job trying to use social proof to marginalize my comments, you should apply for a job at Rare.

If this is the best thing Microsoft had going for it in years then it just needs to bow out (wasted money on State of Decay 2 which should also die in the shallow end of Microsoft's gaming pool). I actually play this game a lot with a group of 4 and I find myself having fun many times IN SPITE of the development, not because of them. This is a game where you literally have to make your own fun, which is cool, but please don't make it frustrating is all.

• @d1x1e Either voice your complaints in a calm and respectful manner or just stop playing the game, I don't see why you need to keep bashing on them. They were forced to release this game early and have been doing everything they can to give players exactly what they ask and constantly having to push back their own plans to meet those demands. Never have I met a community of a game with so much hate towards something they continually play and can't wait a few hours to get back to. Denial and Addiction is a crazy mix

• @simple-tora I'm sorry I must have mis-posted in the "I want a psychoanalysis of how I should enjoy a game" forum. I thought this was the feedback forum which could include criticism of the game development.

As far as I'm aware it is ok to express frustration with something that you also enjoy at times. I disagreed with the original poster, but not once did I post anything negative about them or use the passive aggressive personal attacks that you are misguided to think are an effective way to communicate.

Views
6 out of 8