Bad servers

• I'm sorry but this game needs to fix there massive server issues. Every time I get a decent alliance some bull c**p disconnect happens. I work towards a 5 ship ally then when we are getting into flow party's stop working and everyone is slowly dced. If not that fing server is almond bearded. I'm sorry but rare and Microsoft get ur fing act together.

Views
  • @dunez12 Yeah today is was the Xbox app melting down. :/

• @dunez12 swearing (including 'cleverly' bypassing the filters) isn't necessary or pleasant and certainly won't magically fix anything.

Aside from that, it is not allowed:

Obscene and Vulgar Language

Swearing is not permitted on the Forums and a profanity filter is in place to block it. Attempts to bypass the profanity filter will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

• To be fair it’s Microsoft that’s having trouble not rare 🤷🏼‍♂️ No reason to get upset though it’s a game. I just lost a skull fort I did solo because of the server issues but what can you do.

• No a fort is one thing, but spending hours trying to get an alliance going, then once it's in full swing having the server consistently shut down is bad. The servers are basically one of the most unreliable for any kind of long term alliances I have seen in a game. Not sure what the deal is but you should be able to play on a server for 5+ hours w/o it consistently going down.

Views
3 out of 5