enhanced gameplay

• I've had several ideas that would make exploring the seas more interesting. Hopefully some if not all of these could one day be added to the game.

Animals:
    Monkeys - These would be able to steal items from players such as bananas, bullets, skulls, and even open cages with animals inside. They can be added to the trading faction. They could also be tamed in the future when pets become part of the game.
    Alligators - These would add danger to the island and possibly add to the lore with a unique boss.
    Piranhas - These would add a unique twist when swimming to the islands. They could and swim in a school, similar to the fish, but with the sharks' ferocity.

Environment:
    Shrub - Being able to cut shrubs would add unique gameplay. These could be increased in density at times to hide objects. having the shrub grow back after half a day in game would allow the islands to keep their vegetation but allow more interaction.
    Underwater coves - Mermaids/Mermen would fit in really well in the lore and an underwater environment would help bring life to all the secrets that sit hidden beneath. A potion that allows the player a limited time of breathing would be a great way to encourage underwater exploration.
    Lighting bonfires - Having the ability to set a fire to different areas with piles of wood already set in place, or even dropping boards, could be used as beacons to either players or NPCs. It would be interesting to see players work together to carry the torch over to the alters and summon beasts.

I'm sure there are other ways these changes could improve gameplay. Feel free to let me know what you think.

Views
story & lore
1 out of 1