Athena's Reputation

• Hello this will be a brief description of a possible glitch I feel I have experienced in the game. Since the cursed sails update, sometimes when I am turning in regular loot the reputation counter will appear but not move at all, not even a sound effect will play. Essentially the rep pops up but nothing is added, I figured this was a delay so I brushed it off, nearly a week later I completed 2 Athena's quests and gained 0 Rep for one of the chests of legends. I waited for the delay.. nothing came, I logged off then back in...nothing came, I then contacted rare and they said I only turned in 1 chest. Perhaps this is a glitch in the game as there was no reason for me to not receive the Athena's rep. I am a tad salty as it takes quite a while to complete these missions, but nonetheless I was curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Views
  • @ianviorell Well that sucks.

Sorry to hear of this.
    Although I can't say that I've heard of that bug before, I certainly don't doubt that it may exist.

Today I complete another Athena's with my regular crew and although the rep moved, it stopped two millimeters shy of completing rep level 5.
    Apparently it completed that level 5 and then some for my regular crew mate so I don't know if it also is a bug or not.
    He said that me being in an alliance earlier in the week may have something to do with it. Not sure.

I hope it works out for you.

• Yeah, you are not alone. This also happened to me twice, on Athena's chests cashed in. No rep gain at all. Same for the alliance I was in when they cashed in their chest, no rep either.

Views
1 out of 3