Have been away for a while..

• Has there happen a lot to the game these last couple of months?

I start playing when it was nearly released, dropped out after a month because lack of content and felt old quite quickly. Still loved the atmosphere in the game, from quiet nice sailing to fierce fighting other pirates.

Do you earn more money now on hunting chests? Or is it still chicken hunts and raiding that's the most economic solution?

Are the outposts still a wild firing pvp island(s)?

Does the developers listening to the players?

Still hard to find random with mic?

Views
  • @grizzlykuma Ahoy matey!

Glad to have you back, welcome back aboard!

A lot of the loot has had a rebalance and it is still more effective to go after golden chickens if that's you thing!

Outposts haven't changed much, still the same non-safe zones.

Developers have been paying far more attention than originally perceived - the last 2 events have had a massive amount of feedback all taken onboard.

Randoms with Mics are appearing a lot less frequently for me... but that could just be my luck.

• @musicmee Everything you said is correct. I feel like I will bump into plenty of people with mics, most people won't really talk oddly enough. The silent one's usually start talking to call me names after I have boarded them and killed them repeatedly below decks, or sunk them.

Or whenever I say some really bizarre things that are random. I put in 55 hours a week on average to this game, and have come across more people with mics.

My conclusion: People have access to mics, but prefer to speak only when they want to say something salty / or after you roleplay as a lonely pirate looking for a sailor to wash his back with scented soaps and cuddle.

Views
1 out of 3