So...... I'm making me 'The Merchant Globe'

• So here's the start of another project, few more bits to make, then the paint job.

I found out there was a ship on the back of the globe! Something I didn't know. I thought there was another map on the back. Reminds me of a skelly ship.
    Next time you're in game, check it out. Visible from the water lol

Views
  • @lizalaroo
    alt text

• @lizalaroo Another amazing creation Liz!

Keep up the amazing work, and keep us updated on the progress... I can't wait to see how this one turns out!

• @lizalaroo Oooh, looking good! :)

• @lizalaroo This is a project of global proportions...

I know, I'll let myself out.

• very nice work

• Very very cool. All of your creations have been. Keep up the good work!

• @lizalaroo THIS IS SUPER COOL O_O

• @lizalaroo
    Can't wait to see the finished piece!

• @lizalaroo Wow. Amazing work Liz.

It looks great as is.
    I think the only way to possibly make it any better would be to accent it with gold paint.

Love ya work.

• @lizalaroo Wow! That's going to be awesome, soon your whole house will be Sea of Thieves themed haha :)

• @lizalaroo Excellent as always! This one is on my list as well...very cool indeed! I think Rare published an ortho or concept art of this on ArtStation. Also think I have some screen caps. Let me know if you need any extra refs :-)

• awesome as always!

• @specialadvisor Cheers me matey! I've seen the Art Station piece (have it downloaded :D) but the In-game piece sometimes looks duller by comparison. I had another look at it tonight on Ancient Spire in the sunshine, looks a lot nicer :D

• Tiny bit more to do then it’s finished.

• @lizalaroo Wow! That is the bestest work you have done so far! And that IS saying something...

Absolutely gobsmacked at how this has turned out!

• @lizalaroo Simply amazing!!

That looks perfect in every detail.
    I'm assuming it's crafted from wood so please correct me if I'm mistaken.
    How many hours in total do you think it took?

• Wow @lizalaroo that's looking awesome!

• @lizalaroo Exceptional as always! Brava!

• @lizalaroo shoddy...just shoddy....

alt text

:D

• @lizalaroo https://i.imgur.com/kHZHK80.jpg
    Wow, very nice work.

• @lizalaroo
    drools My my my ....me wants it!

• @lizalaroo said in So...... I'm making me 'The Merchant Globe':

Tiny bit more to do then it’s finished.

I can't remember if you told me or not but what material do you use. This looks Fan [Mod Edited] tastic! amazing job yet again!

• After seeing how many great things you have made from the game , i'm still clueless why Rare hasn't hired you as a freelance propmaker...i'm not saying that their propmakers don't have talent but Blimey ,you could stand between them without any fear of being less talented...Rare, Mrs Lizalaroo is a Master in many props ,as proven before and can be an asset towards future games too....Think twice before this fish swims towards other waters...

Views
23 out of 24