Join in the next episode of Capt Soul Beard's Adventures!

• I will start to create community events to give people boosts every now and then!

We promised a forum member that they would receive at least 100,000 gold and 3 Athena's chest! Instead... they received 104,816 gold and 5 Athena chests!!! (4 Pictured here)

Follow me for a chance to join us in our next adventure! We shall sail together~><

Views
  • @capt-soul-beard
    O_O are you for real?

• @cleopatraoctava He is for real :P Bumped into him last night while out on my travels with @lizalaroo!

Some serious loot given out there guys too, very niiiice!

• @musicmee
    What a wonderful person! :)
    That kind of people make my day, a few months ago I encountered 2 nice pirates too. They were really kind, invite me to an event in a Fort, (the one with the barrels) I barely did nothing lol and then they gave me loot, from the fort and some items they were carrying before that. I wanted to make a post about them, I believe I took some screenshots.

I wonder how can I join Capt Soul Bear in a event.

• @cleopatraoctava Absolutely! I also plan on streaming sometime and giving 3 or more Athena's chests as a reward for viewers! You can follow me to see when I run one!

• @musicmee Thanks man! Saw your in-game easter egg too! XD

Had to get me a wanted poster!!!

• Now why is it all the ships I see and none ever have hauls like this lol.

• @ve111a I think my crew had the whole server! We were in 4 different ships in the same server lol.

• @capt-soul-beard said in Join in the next episode of Capt Soul Beard's Adventures!:

@ve111a I think my crew had the whole server! We were in 4 different ships in the same server lol.

lol finding ships and convincing them to invite someone?

• @ve111a Funny thing is they were in sloops and seemed to sail solo in that session haha

• @capt-soul-beard That's great! I'll gladly follow you!
    Btw, also, if you happen to do a recruitment or have an empty space on your ship I would really like to help you gain and deliver those treasures :)

Views
1 out of 11