[CLOSED] Win Wednesday - Obsidian Eye of Reach and Drum giveaway!

• gunpowder and guard the holes with two people.

• My favourite way?

Doing some gold hoarder missions beforehand, gathering Chests of Sorrow and taken them with us to battle the mighty skeleton ships!

Sail up close and hop aboard with one of the chests! Leave it on the deck and then sail away to watch that ship sink swiftly to the bottom! Retrieve chest and repeat!

• Gunpowder barrels after a ram in their side followed by bucketing water on them!

• playing bumper car with them

• As the captain, my favorite way to scourge the skeleton menace is to full speed ram them head on. Better yet, I'll send my first mate over with a little explosive present too! BOOM!

• My favorite way of taking them down would be to first shoot some cannonballs on them, board them with a gunpowder-barrel, blow it up and then make sure the skeletons can't repair. Usually i board them alone, but if you are on a galleon another crewmate who joins with me is optional i think.

• @old-salt-gorg

Chests of sorrow!! :) Or a gunpowder ofc xD Guarding the holes!

• @old-salt-gorg Me and my friends had some gunpowders in the water. we were of course trying to pick them back on to our ship when a skeleton ship spawned right under the gunpowder. as it raised it hit the gunpowder and sunk very fast. now whenever a new wave spawns we put gunpowder on both sides of our ship. sometimes it doesnt work... but when it does.... Kaboom! sunk them before they even attacked!. it was over before it even begun!

• Make one hole at the bottom, board the ship, defend the hole until I die, repeat

• My favorite way to sink Skelly ships is to board them with nothing but a pistol and a cutlass have a crew mate fire on their ship and defend the ship with every ounce of will I can muster against those evil fellas

• @old-salt-gorg Defending the holes after Megan attacked their ship!

• The most efficient way to sink the Skeleton Ships is using gunpowder or cannonballs, board them and prevent the Skeletons from repairing. At the same time keep the ship in a save distance and under no circumstances play sandwich topping with the Skeleton Ships.

You can shoot 100 cannonballs and they still might not sink, but boarding (best with two players) and keeping them from repairing is the fastest way to sink them.

Don’t forget to enjoy the: dancing, puking, limping! 4 Pirates dancing on the lower deck stairs completely under water while the ship is sinking is just hilarious.

Most used comments (and thoughts) in team chat during the last week: I am dancing, I am drunk and let’s form an alliance (to sink you later in the game anyway)

• I love to pilot the ship and do the repairs so to help sink the skeleton ships when I ha e the chance I throw the bucket of water on the skeleton ships or ram them into the rocks

• My favourite way of taking down skeleton ships is using gunpowder keg!

• @old-salt-gorg ...board them, drop a chest of sarrows on their top deck, wait for them to sink, grab the chest, repeat...

• Ram em, board em, and bucket water into their ship!

• I love to keep shooting them with cannon balls because it's fun to do ship battles.

I'll board them and explode them with keg's or just keep on killing the skeletons.

When they pass me I hold up the skeleton tankard and yell "Look here! I'm drinking from your buddies skull! You're next!"

• Hello scallywags!

It’s my pleasure again to announce the winners of this week’s Win Wednesday.
    The two happy new owners of this Obsidian sets are….

@Grievous32 and @Gamersn0t

Congratulations!

Prizes were already shipped to your accounts so you can find them in the appropriate chests next time you log into the game!
    If you didn’t win this time don’t worry. There will be more giveaways coming so you can tackle your pirate luck next time.

Fair Winds,

Old Salt Gorg

• @old-salt-gorg Barreling them, and then keep them completely and utterly suppressed from repairing.

• Thank you, @Old-Salt-Gorg !

#TeamBucketForever !

Views
159 out of 160