Will Rare be at EGX?

• Does anybody know if Rare or anything Sea of Thieves related will be at the European Games Expo (EGX) in September?

As it's in Birmingham UK and not to far for their HQ.

I plan on going anyway just would love to see something like they had at E3 or Comic-Con.

Thanks RJ

Views
  • Im sure they will be there but I think they are still deciding what they will do. Follow rare and sea of thieves on twitter as well as checking in regularly to the forums and im sure you will find out what's planned.

• I know a few of us from the community are going down so would be great to meet any of you that are going too.

Drop your names here if you are going and when :)

• @musicmee I will be there on at least all day Saturday. I'm waiting on the talk schedule being announced before looking at other days.

• @blair187 Ahhhhh cool, I will be there all days and I know a few Old Salts will be turning up for some of EGX too.

• I think some of the D.A.D.S pirates will be there too, there should be a couple from last years trip to rare

• @musicmee I will be there got a 11 till 7 ticket for the Saturday. It will be great to meet up with people and a bonus if rare turn up.

• @musicmee
    I’ll be there Sat/Sun

• I'll be there all day Saturday, proper looking forward to it

• Kinda hope they do attend and rerun the event exclusive items in the Store.
    Three times now i have missed the opportunity at a Captain Flameheart figure, i will own at least one variant of this i decree it so.

• @ixxolos I think it's in the store now. I guess you are talking about the shadow one?

Edit:-
    https://shop.seaofthieves.com/proddetail.php?prod=MS_SeaT_1024&cat=5197

• @rich223820 It sold out just as quick as it went in the store unfortunately :(

• It's Europe right?
    Rare are euros, they should be there.

• @musicmee 😔

• @sgt-palooggoo They are, well their Head office is within an hours drive of where it's being held.

• https://www.egx.net/egx/news/rare-to-host-sea-of-thieves-panel-at-egx-2018

Good news it's official, rare will be at EGX Saturday 22nd at 2:30pm.

I can't wait 😊

Views
1 out of 16