Skeleton Ships are invisible only to me.

• Hi please help, when the skeleton ships appear, all players on the ship can see them except for me. Another player jumps on the skeleton ship and I see them floating in mid air above the water. I can still get drunken cannon ball effect, hear everything etc

Views
  • @syborg-seadog Ahoy.
    Was this a one-of occasion or have you rebooted and still got the same issue?

If it persists please send a report to Rare via this link.
    https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?flash_digest=6d1d6c0f6953b1206bc4cb6420b32131381d8b51&flash_digest=9e5bca80c36e850587fda59c1bc3a94889174cff

A brief video of what you see (or don't see in this case) would help.

Good luck.

• @admiral-rrrsole its happened to me 3 out of 4 times I have come across the Skelton Ships, everything is working other than the skeleton ships simply being invisible... Everyone is firing cannons and hitting the skeleton ships and to me I just see no ship and cannonballs going into the sea...Very frustrating after time being spent building a crew and an alliance and filling ships with cannons and resources to suddenly have the exciting music and sounds and not be able to see them.... Yes I will follow the link thanks.

• @syborg-seadog Very strange indeed.
    I can imagine your frustration but if it helps, they're not exactly pretty centerfolds. lol

Did you have any problems with downloading the update?
    Also don't forget to advise them if you are on PC or Xbox when this happens.

• Hello @Syborg-Seadog

Can you please detail us your specs (if you're on PC)? Also, it would be appreciated if you could share a screenshot of your experience with us.

Views
1 out of 5