Wanda's Journal - Thieves' Haven

• This journal seems to belong to Wanda

• 'A big idea'

So, we can't sell the cannon as it is. Maybe to a wealthy captain? But it's so unpredictable and besides, that's just one payoff.

I've had a big idea. I'm a weaponsmith. I can do more with the cannon... unlock it's properties... make... something NEW.

Cursed cannonballs! The peak of my art AND a way to make my fortune! Salty too, I suppose.

If I can just manipulate the cursed iron, people will know that Wanda is THE weaponsmith of the Sea of Thieves! Wanda... I hate that name.

• 'Unlocking the curse'

Mood of cannon changes. Chaotic. Separate each property with... mystic symbols? Tincture of antimony? Magnetism? Sing to it? no.

Test 14: success! One part cursed iron, 7 parts black iron, 1 part rat blood, [illegible]. Cannonball made ship drop anchor!

Testing has changed ship. Curse spreading? We keep sinking her, she keeps rising. Repairing herself. Can I make more?

I'm changing too. Cannonballs affecting me. Flesh falling away. Triend protective charm, no use. How can I buy time to keep working?

Test 19: FAILURE. DAMN THIS THING! The iron has a... temper, like Flameheart. Need to test STRONGER mix! Too dangerous... unless I get Salty to do it...

This is the text from Wanda's Journal that you can find on Thieves' Haven.

• My Archive of Lore Related Texts (Just like this one)

Text Archive

Views
  • @d42striker Nice work, but maybe you should add a spoiler warning at the front, especially for those new event-based texts.

• I keep seeing your chroniclings pop up and be like whait what? And then oh yeah he's chronicling everything ^_^ Stop confusing meeee :-P

Views
1 out of 3