No option to download the new patch in the store ???

• Im not getting the download option for the new patch, Normaly in the store it says Download, Buy as gift, Pin to start, theres no Download it just says Play ... W*F .. Cant play as im getting Game version mismatch (LightbeigeBeard) .. However on my other pc (i have 2) it went strait to downolding the new patch... W*F

Views
  • Your using the app it seems. By your sign in image/user pic nail the ellipses ... and navigate to downloads and updates. Sea of thieves should be there but even if not in the upper corner is a "Get updates" button. That should help.

• @blooddoll22 Not in my Xbox app. There is nowhere to update games. I think I've checked every single tab on the app.

• @yendor-relgnad the MS Store app. The Xbox app is functionless for updates and has nothing to do with it. To be honest MS should combine the apps but they haven't you should find what your after in the MS Store app on your average Win 10 platform. Search "Store" and you should find what your looking for.

• @blooddoll22 Ohhhhhhhh, store app. Gotcha. Thanks

• @yendor-relgnad glad I was of use! Happy cursed sailing (whenever the servers come alive that is lol)

• should help clear up confusion.

• @blooddoll22 thanks for the tip! Mine usually auto-downloads too but it wasn't this time. The manual button worked though!

• @blooddoll22

Thank you for the video.
    Had the same problem as OP.

• @blooddoll22 Many thanks for the info, Again this week I had the same problem, I will try this if it happens next week :) Ape

Views
1 out of 10