I cant log in stuck at searching the seas

• I have had almond beard, Kiwi, alabaster and bronze,
    Now Cinnamonbeard

Views
  • same here dude. I wonder if the developers said that we can play this "event"

• @evil-wolf-snipe Ahoy matey!

Looks like the servers are a bit overwhelmed at the influx of players trying to get on... I would try again shortly.

• @evil-wolf-snipe Yeah it's so annoying! I wish they would release an update that would actually be playable at launch!!
    They have this same problem every time.

• @slipkick01 said in I cant log in stuck at searching the seas:

@evil-wolf-snipe Yeah it's so annoying! I wish they would release an update that would actually be payable at launch!!

They probably have about a million trying to log in at once.

• @evil-wolf-snipe They should be well expecting it though. It happens every time and they under prepare every time.

• @evil-wolf-snipe dijo en I cant log in stuck at searching the seas:

@slipkick01 said in I cant log in stuck at searching the seas:

@evil-wolf-snipe Yeah it's so annoying! I wish they would release an update that would actually be payable at launch!!

They probably have about a million trying to log in at once.

My brother entered in a map. He couldn't buy anything. Not only menu is "saturated", the whole game is.

• @guepard4 said in I cant log in stuck at searching the seas:

My brother entered in a map. He couldn't buy anything. Not only menu is "saturated", the whole game is.

3 of my friends are here Were making a game of it taking bets on what beard comes up next or betting on actually getting in this time. nobody is taking the getting in bet..

• Think I’ll be trying again tomorrow...

• alabaster beard.... cant play....

• I got into the game and it came up alabasterbeard again.

• First time login it just crashed to desktop after pressing "set sails"
    Next time stuck on "searching the seas"...

• https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/68929/if-you-are-experiencing-beard-errors-fish-cinnamon-alabaster-bronze-this-is-an-issue-with-our-servers-the-team-are-hard-at-work-we-will-get-everyone-back-in-and-playing-as-quickly-as-possible

Ahoy mates, we're trying to collect reports of beard errors in this one thread so I'll lock this one down now and fingers crossed we'll all be sailing soon!

Views
1 out of 13