Release Notes Discussion - 1.2.0

• @lifewcoke said in Release Notes Discussion - 1.2.0:

I will probably give this update a shot tonight. The new threat seems interesting but it is disappointing that forts had to be temporarily removed. Wish I could say the same about the Kraken but since it is just a gimmick it's really no big deal. It's kind of funny, new gameplay content gets added but overall there is less or the same amount of content as before the DLC.

This is really messed up. Quite honestly I'm getting to the point where I may just wait for a SoT sequel. Something is definitely borked at a fundamental level, or they're trying to optimize this for too broad of a spectrum of hardware types (OG Xbox One, I'm looking at you).

• my game wont update!!!! PC!!!

• Yep no update here. PC as well.

• Sniper Skeletons Aye!

• Still cant play has anyone got into a server yet ?

• @chitownsace3 Nope not yet... still searching the seas here.

It looks like the servers are a bit overwhelmed at the influx of players trying to get on... I would try again shortly.

• @sgt-palooggoo said in Release Notes Discussion - 1.2.0:

Sniper Skeletons Aye!

Oh boy. I can see all the threads about it already :p

• On PC as well, will not start an update. I have restarted tried, tried starting the game to get it to update and nothing has worked yet....

• Ok, since I have launched playstore/clicked ... in the top right corner and hit Downloads and Updates/Then on that page top right it says Get Updates/Clicked that and it started downloading

• @blindnev said in Release Notes Discussion - 1.2.0:

@sgt-palooggoo said in Release Notes Discussion - 1.2.0:

Sniper Skeletons Aye!

Oh boy. I can see all the threads about it already :p

This is what all the nerf threads will basically look:
    Snipe Skellies op please nerf

• @khaleesibot cant play?

• Looks very cool!

• @musicmee Are you getting any better luck than I am? I'm stuck at "Searching the seas"

• From Community team on discord:
    If you are experiencing Fishbeard, this is an issue with our servers, the team are hard at work, we will get everyone back in and playing as quickly as possible!

• @fun-director said in Release Notes Discussion - 1.2.0:

Ok, since I have launched playstore/clicked ... in the top right corner and hit Downloads and Updates/Then on that page top right it says Get Updates/Clicked that and it started downloading

Oh thank you! It's downloading now :D

• Of 20 people in our Alliance only two were able to get in. Everybody else are getting Fishbeard, Alabasterbeard and other beard errors. What's going on?

• Again new patch (addon?) and again the same problem - the game is not playable!

Good job Rare!
    Great AAA game!

• If this Fishbeard thing stops will someone let minnow!

• Yippieeeee, time to set sail and sort some of these skellies out

• @everyone Can't get in the server. I will have to wait till 2019 to get in to the game. Thank you :D

• how about a nice game to pass the time? Let's see who can get all the different types of beards before they fix the servers! I got 3 so far!

• @blindnev What do you suggest? ... If everyone goes outside I will let you know when its safe to connect again ;D ........... promise!

• It's the end of the world as we know it...
    Tonight, the tides rise and the undead with it.
    I shall sink captain Allister dead-eye again if he dares to come back.

• @musicmee said in Release Notes Discussion - 1.2.0:

@blindnev What do you suggest? ... If everyone goes outside I will let you know when its safe to connect again ;D ........... promise!

one month later...

Guys! The servers are up! :p

• @blindnev What can I say... I'm a bad time keeper!

• Everyone just take a 15 min break so I can get in please. You can come back after that

• Anyway, look how cool it looks:

I really can't wait!

• I cant tell if these updates add more content or issues? ;) While im eager to jump right in, i think i will just wait a couple of days (Or months) for them to sort out all the problems.

Some of the stuff sounds pretty fun though. Im looking forward to see if they have been able to make the "Questline" alot more interesting and in depth since the Meg one.

• @williamherschel The poor old OG xbox one, he tried to hard to keep up but just doesnt have the stamina anymore lol. I was laughing the other day cause me and a friend was going to nose about the new Minecraft update and his poor old thing couldn't even run it without crashing and freezing lol.

• I don't know if anyone else's has the same problem on, but i just got the update and I can't launch the game on my Xbox. I turned off my console, I restarted my console, and I took the disc out of my Xbox and put it back in and it still doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem or is there a way to fix it? (I have the disc version of the game)

• Hi!

What is the discount offered by vendors?

• Anisotropic Filtering is disabled on Xbox one X, textures only appeared detailed 1 meter ahead, only bilinear filtering in place. horrible regression in terms of visual quality

• @cyenz-1904 said in Release Notes Discussion - 1.2.0:

Anisotropic Filtering is disabled on Xbox one X, textures only appeared detailed 1 meter ahead, only bilinear filtering in place. horrible regression in terms of visual quality

Seriously...? This is getting ridiculous.

• @harlton-cheston They are mentioned in the Cursed Sails Campaign and New Threats sections.

Views
1 out of 158