New legendary ship skin locked behind Athena's AND Pirate Legend (confirmed)

• Hey guys,

I haven't yet read explicitly, that the new ghost ship is gonna be locked behind Athena's and Pirate Legend. However, quite recently SoT - PC Design Lead justteddii mentioned in a reddit comment, that this is indeed the case.

Bild Text

If you wanna check out the original reddit post:
    Anyone Know if you need AF rep to get this ship?, simply says on the page "Pirates with Legendary status"

Any guesses which parts are locked to level 3, 5, 7 and 10 respectively?

Feel free to close the thread, if there's already a similar one which i didn't see.

Views
  • Hopefully actually Pirate Legend as well and not just Athena with Pirate Legened by association.

• @tre-oni
    Another guy on reddit asked justteddii the same question, this was his reply :

Bild Text

;)

• My guess is 3 flag, 5 hull, 7 sails, 10 figurehead

• Nice of them to tell reddit... and not us here... GG

• I hit legend just a few days ago. Not sure I'm ready for another grind haha.

• @ant-heuser-kush im athena 7.5 so should be able to get almost all of it immediately

• @ant-heuser-kush yeah ill never wear that hat lol

• Athena rep should have nothing to do with it.. Dumb move.
    Ah well.

And yeah w*f they should be talking to us here screw reddit

• @shuoink

Why would that be a dumb move?
    Coupling Athena's and the requirement to be a Pirate Legend simply promotes exlusivity. That way you'd actually have a reason to make all your way up to Athena's 10.

• @ant-heuser-kush

I do hope they set the figurehead for rank 10. That way, I won't be too far off of a somewhat''complete looking'' ship (close to rank 6).

• @ant-heuser-kush tha fgure hd is where its at for me. I needs it!

• That's great news.

• @ant-heuser-kush I’m not PL either yet but i have my eyes on it for sure. I’m sitting on 305 dabloons so as soon as i hit 45 on most my stuff I’m for sure buying letters from duke. Currently 41 gold, 38 oos and 36 merchant. I’m pan on grinding merchant and gold. Oos is all forts because those missions above level 35-40 are b*****s.

• @iamwilliamb really? Censored for bon kers?

• @azura-filth holy f**k im almost a10!! Hype is real! Gonna be broke now :D

• How much is each item? I've heard its $500,000.00 per item

• @azura-filth said in New legendary ship skin locked behind Athena's AND Pirate Legend (confirmed):

@ant-heuser-kush

I do hope they set the figurehead for rank 10. That way, I won't be too far off of a somewhat''complete looking'' ship (close to rank 6).

Just remember AF 1-7 takes 39 chests AF 8-10 takes 54

• @captain-coel only 93 chests? sweet, I only have 92 more to go. no problem.

• @captain-coel

That's not too bad actually. I remember back in the days, when regular quests in Silkroad required you to kill 20.000 mobs.

• @captain-coel said in New legendary ship skin locked behind Athena's AND Pirate Legend (confirmed):

@azura-filth said in New legendary ship skin locked behind Athena's AND Pirate Legend (confirmed):

@ant-heuser-kush

Just remember AF 1-7 takes 39 chests AF 8-10 takes 54

Wait.. 1-7 takes 39, 8-10 takes 54, how many from 7-8 tho? 😂

• @flippin-loud

You'll need 15 chests :)

athena

• @skulliah said in New legendary ship skin locked behind Athena's AND Pirate Legend (confirmed):

@flippin-loud

You'll need 15 chests :)

athena

This is super handy!

Views
1 out of 23