[CLOSED] Win Wednesday - Sea of Thieves Huntress Figurehead code giveaway!

• Ahoy!

We’re pleased to announce another Forum giveaway! About time, right?

Two lucky pirates will win this outstanding Huntress Figurehead, so make sure you don’t miss this chance!

alt text

All you need to do to enter is answer this question:

Which feature from the upcoming Cursed Sails campaign are you most excited about: skeleton ships, Brigantine or Alliances?

Winners will be picked randomly and announced at 5PM BST tomorrow. Best of luck!

Views
  • @old-salt-gorg Skeleton AI SHIPS ! no Question.

• @old-salt-gorg

Brig, gimme that new ship

• Alliances. Better to work together for mutual gain than destroy each other.

• The chest on the skelly ships...

• @old-salt-gorg I would have to say alliances (although skeleton ships come a very close second).

• @old-salt-gorg AI ships. Going to be fun trying to sink somthing that can sail like a sub! Argh!

• Skeleton ships!

• Skeleton ships.

• The brigantine!

• Brigantine! I'm often playing a man down on a galleon, do wish there was freedom to switch ships without switching server though...

• i feel the skeleton ships will be the best. the seas seem so empty atm in regards to no merchant ships or royals ships to raid or plunder. its just a step in the right direction imo

• Battling skeletons and ridding the seas of their curse.

• Brigantine! But close second are the Skeleton ships

• I'm most excited for the Brigantine! For too long has our three man galleon been bested by a fully crewed one! It's time we fight back with all out might in our new brigantine! Aaarrgghh!!

• Brigantine, because I love making the bigger ships lose their minds chasing me and the more of them there are the better.

• skeleton ships - I always feel bad attacking players - at least I'll be attacking bad guys for sure!

• Skeleton ships!!!

• Brigantine for the most part due having 3 friends that are always on at the same time isn’t always feasible. Skeleton ships are the next things for me.

• @old-salt-gorg Definitely the Skeleton Ships. Will really help make the sea feel more alive!

• @old-salt-gorg I am SOOOO EXCITED FOR IT ALL! Most if I had to pick would be the Brig. It will be a wondrous addition for our crew as we mostly play 2-3 people and can switch on the fly without having to us a galleon for 2! This figure head would look great on the brig as a HUGE fan of perfect dark in my childhood this is a nostalgia overload!

• Tough choice given this content release is packing in some great additions from what I can tell. Given the times I've had to run a 3 person galleon I've decided that my selection is:

The new ship, the Brigantine, has been what I've been excited about since the first tease.

• @old-salt-gorg I'm excited about the Brigantine. Learn to sail with it like a boss !

• Brigantine, for sure. My crew is mostly a 3 man crew, so the galleon has been a bit too much ship for us. The brig will perfectly compliment our playstyle, making it the absolute most valuable asset coming from this update.

• I'm looking forward to hunting some skeleton ships.

• I'm excited about skeletons on rowboats!

Well rowboats, and whatever cosmetics that are Cursed Sails exclusives.

• Skelebrigances all the way!

• @old-salt-gorg I'm most excited about the brigantine. I find it'll be much easier for a 3-man crew!

• I am most interested in the brigantine, having a three man crew is a great improvement!

• I am excited for alliances. To many times have people said ally ally ally and been the enemy. I know I have done it in the confusion of battle to take two crews down. Anyway I wish you all safe sails and much booty in your future.

• @old-salt-gorg It has to be the Brigantine. I'm looking forward to them all, but that new ship smell is irresistible!

• @old-salt-got Brigantine. I have 3 friends I like to play with and the gallon it is a bit cumbersome with 3.

• that's a hard question. I'm looking forward to all of it, but if I had to choose, I'd probably say Alliances. That should be fun.

• This is a hard question to answer, I'm excited for all three but if I had to choose I would have to go with the skeleton ships.

• @old-salt-gorg
    Alliances ! Because they will add an interesting dynamic choice to the game!

Views
1 out of 385