Founder failings..

• So I start off last night's adventure of our crew that has been playing since the alpha. The little sloop the El Tee.

So we are doing an OoS quest while hunting statues.. we come up upon the island that also had a shipwreck near it. There was a galleon doing whatever galleons do.. so we decided to do the shipwreck while we waited.

We got the goods took it back to the outpost.. and headed back. As we started to head back we started getting notifications that our captains were dying. The Galleon was doing our quest and killing our dudes!!! We never stepped foot on the island.

So we rush back to see the galleon starting to pull away and a guy swimming up to our boat.. we avoided a boarding but asked if we could "kindly have our skulls back" and they role played "arhh come and take them"

So we proceeded to engage in battle.. well.. it wasn't exactly a battle.. we failed epically.. normally we are great shots.. we couldn't even land one.. lol

So we chase them back to the outpost where we couldn't even hit their parked boat.. it was really sad. So we turn around and we are laughing hysterically about how bad we are being... we decide to try and ram them.

WE MISSED A STILL GALLEON!! and then crashed into the island... even the other crew started laughing with us about how failed we were.

We conceeded and said we failed epic today and told our tale about how we were surprised about the skeletons spawning when we never got on the island.

They kept the 3 skulls but gave us a hateful for "our effort"

My crewmate and I swore we would never speak of our fail again... but I couldn't resist sharing my story of the kindness and good sport of that Galleon we faced last night.

Views
  • you missed an anchored galleon,.... maybe you shouldnt be on a boat?! xD

• @puck269 haha this is awesome. I love that you can laugh at yourselves for having an off-night. We all have them from time to time!

• Lol That's too funny we all have had some of these moments the difference is you are open enough to share them. I choose to lock mine away deep in my brain to be forgotten lol.

Views
1 out of 4