Can someone please answer a couple of questions?

• Thank you in advance!

*Which is the correct forum post to suggest or request new features? There is some blatantly obvious stuff missing from the game that could be fairly easily added and give hours of play.

*Anyone know what happened to the founder content/item? I was emailed ages ago to say thanks for being part of this from so early on and You will receive a code to unlock a special item. Still nothing?

*I'm guessing I wasn't the only one massively disappointed with the cursed shores? Im happy it was added and it gives you another thing to do and hunt for when searching islands but.... I was expecting underwater combat and so forth, as I guess many others were too?
    I should add though, I love sea of thieves and the pirate life's for me.

Thanks, pretty useless at this forum as I'm used to doing this on Facebook groups.

Views
  • @prvt-newb-killa said in Can someone please answer a couple of questions?:

Thank you in advance!

*Which is the correct forum post to suggest or request new features? There is some blatantly obvious stuff missing from the game that could be fairly easily added and give hours of play.

Right here; https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/category/67/feedback-suggestions

*Anyone know what happened to the founder content/item? I was emailed ages ago to say thanks for being part of this from so early on and You will receive a code to unlock a special item. Still nothing?

Double check your Xbox Live messages, and if you still can't find the code, you can contact Support here; https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb

*I'm guessing I wasn't the only one massively disappointed with the cursed shores? Im happy it was added and it gives you another thing to do and hunt for when searching islands but.... I was expecting underwater combat and so forth, as I guess many others were too?

The Cursed Shores DLC releases in September, and it was announced as having nothing at all to do with underwater combat, I've no idea where you got this notion from mate.

• @tundra-793 I think he means the Sunken curse event.

@PRVT-NEWB-KILLA The forsaken shores dlc is not out yet. What we currently have is the Sunken curse event and it wasn't supposed to change the underwater combat. We simply got some statues to smash :p

I do agree that it could have been better. I still like the cosmetic items though.

• @blindnev That would make more sense, yes.

So, @PRVT-NEWB-KILLA The actual event you're referring to is just another one of the Bilge Rat Adventures. Smaller, limited time events meant to give us new things to see, explore or destroy. It's never meant to deliver big game changing mechanics or anything, it's just a small thing to spice up the Sea of Thieves.

• @tundra-793 thank you and sorry for the slow ...... Very slow reply. You've answered everything perfectly. I wish there was an app for this as I get logged out on my phone, don't have the notifications and have to look. Didn't even know anyone had replied ! Still playing, still loving it and can't wait for the 27th. It's the pirates life for me

• @blindnev thanks, that is what I meant. Sorry for slow reply, had no notifications and just stumbled on this. Roll on 27th !

Views
1 out of 6