My Adventure on an Enemy Galleon

• So I jumped into SoT on a closed crew Sloop sailed to Golden Sands to go see the new person in the Weapon smiths shop and when I get there a Galleon is docked there so I stop near the island and see one of the other pirates I say I come in piece and I’m only there to check out the weapons shop but the guy is having none of it and attacks me so I dispatch him look over the island for his friends see it’s clear and then look at the shop by this time the guy who attacked me is back but then fires cannons and sinks my Sloop so I take him out agian and find another play below deck reading the map who I also take out then I run and hid on the ship they both respawn and search for me not finding me get a quest and set sail, fast forward to the island where their quest is, they leave the ship and I switch hiding spots by this time they have one Skull and have on the ship working on getting the second another crew shows up takes out all 4 of the Galleon players and steals on of the skulls without seeing me then leaves by now the Galleon crew is back has their second skull aboard and sets sail agian I now come out of my hiding spot sneak into the captains quarters steal the remaining skull my self and hid it with me at this point they start talking about their skulls and what they have knowing one of the two has been stolen and their now safely away to sea they go to check on the remaining on to find it is missing at this point they all lose their minds and are at a lose for how it went missing( I through it over board) they finally find me and I jump over board and catch s mermaid to my ship

Views
1 out of 1