Walk the plank? Why isn’t this already in the game

• I have decided to make this post as I am shocked that the ability to walk the plank isn’t yet already in this fantasy pirate game. I think this definitely should be apart of the game and should have a similar purpose to the brig, but this is just more satisfying as you can see a unwanted crew member walk the plank and fall into the depths. How could this be implemented into the game? What do you think?

Views
  • @k7-dart I love this idea and fully agree. In my mind they should have this as an option should a player of the boat being put in the brig more then once or for trying to benefit off of the backs of their crew via going idle with a wired controller in order to avoid lazybeard. The crew should have the option to make the player walk the plank meaning removed from the crew. Trolls need to be afraid of going idle and I feel this could be the perfect response.

• @unschiefmendez
    Yes I think that would be a great use for it, but if they were going to put it into the game I would want it to be put in depth. For instance if your put on to the plank you should then see your self in chains. Whilst the other crew members have the opportunity to prod the prisoner forward with there sword. This would make it more enjoyable.

• @gdb071
    Yes, but the problem is how would it be used for other crews like locking them up and chucking them on a plank, would get frustrating every time you lost a battle with someone and you were always getting chucked off the plank.

• Yes i know, it was @DrBullhammer who suggested it be under rival crews so I was saying why not and how could it be?

• @drbullhammer
    I understand your point but the brig is still abused today, and it doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t get gold if you were put on the plank. I don’t think the ‘walk the plank’ option should mean to kick someone but just to punish them. Your idea about the mermaid aswell is a good one so it gives a sense your stuck out at sea.

Views
1 out of 6