The good, the bad and the "Pietro"

• One night i decided to join a galleon crew to find what sort of mischief we can do as a crew. As i spawned in i instantly got to bond with the crew i was with (possiby due to all of us wearing dresses despite 3 of us playing male characters) and thus the tale of the knight, themilkman, 'mrs 4 rocks' (i nicknamed this pirate as this due to the fact she couldn't steer the ship to save her life and somehow managed to crash into 4 rocks simultaneously) and 'Pietro' (we called him that as we had no clue how to pronounce his name) began. Our tale began like any other crew, going around island to island, oupost to outpost, completing as many voyages as we can. However as we just finished digging up a chest and was heading to the nearest outpost we spotted a sloop which was in our direct path. We thought it would be a good idea to exchange a friendly "hello" with the sloop as we past them but as we got closer to the sloop we heard their cry for help as the megladon was roaming around their ship. We decide to pull up beside the sloop and help them defeat the megladon and once we finished that we all celebrated on our galleon with as many bananas and grog to fill our stomachs. It was during this time 'Pietro' had a sudden shift in behaviour and tried to attack the very people we just saved... although he wasn't doing a good job at it. We banished him to the brig so he could think about his actions but every time we came to visit him he would always try attack the people we saved (we did let him out the brig a couple of times but he didn't learn from before and continued to attack). Themilkman didnt want to be involved too much in what we was doing so he just took what treasure we had and swam the whole way to the outpost just to sell them. We thought 'Pietro' finally grew out his violent tendencies towards the sloop crew but little did we know he had a plan. Before any of us had time to react 'Pietro' took a gunpowder barrle off the sloop and blew it up, sinking the sloop and leaving it's crew on our galleon. After managing to put 'Pietro' in the brig and convincing that crew to join us and stay on our ship that we managed to go on our adventures with our new "foreign exchange students" as we called the sloop crew. However our adventure was short lived with milkman and 'Pietro' leaving as well as our "foreign exchange students" perishing to gunpoweder skeletons. Me and 'mrs 4 rocks' was left on our own and to that we desided to part ways after celebrating the time we had together with grog and what little bananas we had left.

Views
  • @largestknight09

Ha! Some pirates be very set in their ways, tis true!

Views
1 out of 2