Buckets of paint around clothing shops

• Golden sands has the smoke coming out of the weaponsmith, with cannonballs everywhere.. making it look like they are actually making cursed cannonballs , which will be super dumb if you can just buy em from a shop... ANYWHO...

anyone also notice the paint buckets all over the clothing shop? Possible dye's for hair or clothes incoming?

Views
  • @ant-heuser-kush said in Buckets of paint around clothing shops:

@shuoink I would love the ability to die clothes or our hair.

I know the bug that came out last patch was a result of them working on implementing being able to change hair color. I hope the buckets around the shop are alluding to the ability to change even more !

• Is the secrecy of upcoming content due to whether or not they can figure out how to do it? I'm still waiting for all this transparency from Rare that I've been hearing about.

• @towheadedtrash9

You might like to have a listen to this week's Dev update video which talks briefly about the hair colour bug and upcoming work on content and other bug fixing procedures.

• @katttruewalker Yes I did see that and know its a feature they mentioned on working on.. just wondering if seeing these paint buckets around suddenly might be hinting at a release of the feature sooner than expected!

• @towheadedtrash9 said in Buckets of paint around clothing shops:

Is the secrecy of upcoming content due to whether or not they can figure out how to do it? I'm still waiting for all this transparency from Rare that I've been hearing about.

Really? Amazing that you missed it since they're pretty transparent about everything aside from the things they try to surprise us with.

• These buckets aren't new, they've been there since launch.

I'd love to see dyes and paints but this is just another bit of scenery. You'll also notice there are bird cages on some islands, paintings in shipwrecks, unused weapon designs and outfits in the shops. There is a ton of things that are not (yet) in the game but they've been there from day one.

• Let’s address this green smoke coming out of Wandas weapon shop in Golden Sands. I just seen it myself last night. Noticed ole whats his name messing with cannon balls while the furnace had a good green fire going on in it. Green fire is usually associated with foul necro magic in this game. Supposedly this is going to be the cursed cannon balls being forged. But, I also agree i’d rather not let people just go up and buy these things unless they costed a c**p ton of gold just for one.

Better they be very rare to find or very very expensive to buy.

Views
1 out of 8