Diary of Capt. Lotus - part I.

• Dear diary...

...these thieving waters are getting weird once again. As you may know, I, Captain Lotus, have been absent from these waters for many moons, due to some much needed repairs on my trusty boat, called xbox. I chose that name for her, because with her help I always find the box, hidden under the X.

In my absence, a lot has changed. Another faul creature emerged from the water, or at least so I've been told by some old dude Merrick. I've met him at my homeport, he was leaving for some time, to relax at a spa in Switzerland, but seemed pretty confident that he'd be back. Also some rumors are spreading, about some magical chairs or whatever, I think you need to sit on them, or assemble them or something. I've been told about those by a fellow named Orin Ikea, he was kinda talking about furniture a lot. Weird guy, I think he was Swedish.

Getting ready for my first voyage after a long time, I've heard about this new, FDA approved, magical spell, that affects atmosphere around you, reducing drag coeficient, so that you can turn around faster. I'm not much for any enhancement of this kind, but after some experimenting, the local shaman recommended spell numbered 8.5. I've also grabbed a new headfigure for my ship, a mighty bear. You'd be also happy to know, that the infamous "drum embargo" has been lifted, so we can finally rock on.

I've set sail and in a few days I should arrive to my destination. If I'll be alive, I'll be sure to write about it in the next diary entry...

Views
  • @personalc0ffee nope. that's why i was crying about not having the xbox back, all the time. It broke right before THD released and I got it back on the last day of gunpowder skellies. Managed to get 8 commendations before the sunken curse started.

Views
1 out of 2