Cannon glitch (Audio)

• Is Rare aware of the cannons causing audio issues for people? Anytime I shoot myself out of a cannon my audio is stuck as if I'm still in the cannon. :/

Views
  • Yes, it's in the patch notes. It seems to happen when you shoot too quickly after getting in the cannon. To fix it, shoot yourself again or get in the cannon then get back out.

• They are aware. It’s in the patch notes I’m sure someone will link for you. The quick fix for this is re enter another cannon any cannon & exit. Voila audio glitch fixed

• it's a brutal glitch lol but it really is easily avoided wait about 2 seconds after getting in the cannon before firing yourself.

• @ant-heuser-kush said in Cannon glitch (Audio):

@ve111a said in Cannon glitch (Audio):

it's a brutal glitch lol but it really is easily avoided wait about 2 seconds after getting in the cannon before firing yourself.

Does that work? I usually just get in and out. It is one brutal audio glitch. It messes with my ears.

same here lol and yea take a sec and it usually won't happen but if it does just shoot yourself out again

• @elexio the other day I shot out of a starboard cannon and flew to port side... how dare I try and do a supply run ;)

• Shoot yourself in the water also helps.

Views
6 out of 7