Skulls everywhere!

• Has anyone else noticed the massive influx of skulls all over the outposts as of late? Nice nod to Cursed Sails coming up.

Edit: Adding screenshots.

Galleon's Grave Skulls

Galleon's Grave Skulls

Galleon's Grave Skulls

Galleon's Grave Skulls

Views
  • @kyros-in-exile

Hope to log in this evening and see this new spectacle. Are the eyes glowing at least?

• @kyros-in-exile

Oh spooky!! They are starting to tease Cursed Sails in-game :D

Now I'm wondering if next week will introduce something towards the curse to come!

• @ant-heuser-kush said in Skulls everywhere!:

@kyros-in-exile said in Skulls everywhere!:

Has anyone else noticed the massive influx of skulls all over the outposts as of late? Nice nod to Cursed Sails coming up.

I haven't logged on yet but nice to know. Exciting times.

I noticed it most at Galleon's Grave. There are skulls on many of the barrels, all over the inside of the tavern, around the shipwright, clothing shop, etc. Definitely too many for me not to have noticed them before. They started showing up on Tuesday, I think.

@inboundbomb said in Skulls everywhere!:

@kyros-in-exile

Hope to log in this evening and see this new spectacle. Are the eyes glowing at least?

They are just normal skulls, but they are abundant enough.

• Well I don't know if they were there before but Galleon's grave was littered with it before the last patch.
    I don't know if they've been there for longer but they were really apparent after the Video came out and I started checking.

• @skulliah
    That would be awesome... what if the skull forts started using the cursed cannon balls for example.

• @inboundbomb haha maybe not, that would be a big teaser to introduce one of the new content before the update :P

• @inboundbomb Rare has already explained that we're going to be introduced to those by the skeleton crews on their ships. They are going to use them on us before we can use them.

• @hynieth yeah I know..... but I was suggesting as a teaser before the actual update. Like the skulls on the outposts for example. Just 2 more weeks sorta.

• Time to put on the Sea Dog Gear and get ready to hunt some skeletons!

• @kyros-darkbeard I have to wait until tomorrow to play, darn :/ Can't wait to get in game :D

• Since i'am in holiday I can't connect to the game for 2 week.
    Soooo can someone post some screen here please ? :D

• Yes I have and on island too.

• @prince-brezel said in Skulls everywhere!:

Since i'am in holiday I can't connect to the game for 2 week.
    Soooo can someone post some screen here please ? :D

I thought I took some the other day, but it appears I was mistaken. I will try to grab some tonight to demonstrate what I'm talking about.

• Added screenshots to the OP.

Views
14 out of 15