No Man's Sky Next Trailer.

• If that's a running around alien faction then that is awesome. The upscaled ship generation in space is also awesome+ringed planets etc. Already love NMS, this just resparked my love even more for it.

Views
  • This trailer got me pretty excited. I already have plans to pick this up with a buddy once it is released. We are planning on exploring and building bases on as many planets as possible which is kind of what we do in Ark. Just running around, crafting and building little "hunting lodges" as we like to call em.

• looks interesting enough, It may not sate my PvP fix though lol.

• @ve111a It has PvP, so it should. The session size is apparently 16 players. Which is pretty generous considering the weaponry the game has.

• @kashaarafall yup looks interesting.

• @kashaarafall since it had base sharing as optional...it will be interesting to see how they handle it...might be a different save/difficulty.

• @dragonsire2016 I am pretty positive bases will remain on planets now. One of the big things with NEXT is it is a better generation system. So, you will be able to visit other people's bases, provided said person is in your session. I am more curious as to how the session transmitting is going to work. Like, are they players in your SoL? Or do you randomly just join 16 other players?

• @kashaarafall said in No Man's Sky Next Trailer.:

@dragonsire2016 I am pretty positive bases will remain on planets now. One of the big things with NEXT is it is a better generation system. So, you will be able to visit other people's bases, provided said person is in your session. I am more curious as to how the session transmitting is going to work. Like, are they players in your SoL? Or do you randomly just join 16 other players?

I can't wait for the additional base items...I wonder how many will be from existing assets like other races doors etc. Underwater bases will also be awesome, and it looks like you can build your own stargate.

• @dragonsire2016 There is one additional question I want answered and that is how the multiplayer on PC is going to work. PC has mods that give people super weapons, so how is that going to work from a pvp aspect? Let alone the base item additions.

What I think it is going to do, is it is going to make people make new saves on a new option "Multiplayer." and you will design your character's colors, packs etc. At least that's what I think, but hey, wwe won't find out till Tuesday!

• @kashaarafall said in No Man's Sky Next Trailer.:

@dragonsire2016 There is one additional question I want answered and that is how the multiplayer on PC is going to work. PC has mods that give people super weapons, so how is that going to work from a pvp aspect? Let alone the base item additions.

What I think it is going to do, is it is going to make people make new saves on a new option "Multiplayer." and you will design your character's colors, packs etc. At least that's what I think, but hey, wwe won't find out till Tuesday!

Yah I'm thinking similar. I went to my base and deleted it last night, just to reduce the chance any base mods I was using could corrupt my save, plus since the universe is rebooting again. No way to know if the planet will be even close to what it once was.

Views
9 out of 10