Beaching Our Boat!!!

• My friends and I went to go complete a skull fort and we realized there were two galleons already fighting each other for control of the fort. We started to fight both galleons and none of us were making any progress so we decided to come up with plan. We decided to message one of the crews to offer a parlay and fight the other crew so we could share the loot. They agreed after a little hesitation and quickly became close allies. But to our surprise it wasn't over yet, the galleon wasn't going to give up that easily! . The galleon was relentless and to make matters worse a sloop came into the mix to make things that much more difficult. We all then had to juggle between sinking the galleon and sloop and eventually we sank both. Soon we all grew tired and all the crews gave up on the skull fort. At that point we still had some loot to sell so we went to sell it at the closest outpost but the galleon kept on following us! We knew if we stopped at a outpost we would only get to sell some of our loot and soon would be overpowered due to us being anchored. So we took a chance! We decided to try ramming our ship straight into the island and dropping our anchor in the middle of the island, which in theory would get our ship stuck in the middle of the island. To our surprise it worked! Due to our ship being literally on land they could not sink our ship no matter how many times they shot cannons into our hull and due to our ship being on land the ladders were positioned higher away from anyone trying to get on our boat (unless you grabbed the ladders at the right timing). So we were able to able to sell all our treasure and sank the enemy galleon. The final survivors that remained we laughed at in game and gave them a good final roast before we called it a night.

We ended up spending about 3-4 hours trying to get the loot from the fort and it was worth it due to gaining this amazing story that I will never forget!

We also tried to replicate this plan without anyone fighting us and it didn't work and I guess it was just by chance that it actually worked!

Since this is a very out laddish claim I am happy to provide proof, I hope you enjoy:
    Part One
    Part Two

Views
  • @xrc-swiftx so cool...it was a very clever idea, I watched the last minutes of the second video and I've never seen this tactic before...you're a forerunner bro! chapeau!!!

...and I keep sailing on the seven seas!

Views
1 out of 2