Helena "Abelenha" Guttery

• To all the kind Ladies and Good Gentlemen in the room, Hello.

My name is Helena Guttery, daughter of a Portuguese mother and an unworthy pirate father.
    Born in Port Royal due to the arrival of my Grandfather with my mother there long ago.

Juan Pablo Abeleña, my Grandfather, was an Admiral of the Spanish Navy who fell in love with a Portuguese Lady from wealthy families.
    By the time they married, he left his duties with Spain and moved to Portugal to raise our family.
    Unfortunately, my grandmother suffered from diseases after gave birth to my mother and passed away. Then my grandfather returned to his duties with Spanish Navy and he was sent to Port Royale to fight the Piracy.

After some time, it was a peaceful place aside of the war between Spain and England.
    Most of Pirate Crews that used to scout those seas accepted amnesty and were inserted in daily jobs.
    Then my parents met each other and like the pirate my father was he, Jack Guttery, stole my mother's heart.
    My mother, Maria Abeleña (Abelenha due to Portuguese Orthography) got pregnant and gave birth of myself.

Our life was fine back then, but the piracy life always returns to his sons, Once a pirate always a pirate. And seemed my father still had some unfinished business with his former Captain, Charles Vane. Something got out of his hand and we were forced to leave Port Royal in a Sloop during night time trying to escape Vane's henchmen.
    They ended up catching us and murder both of my parents that night. He sold me back to my grandfather.
    I swear vengeance that day.

Vane ended up being caught in a remote island by my Grandfather's men after his sloop was caught by an hurricane and brought back to justice in Port Royale.

I grew up linked with the sea and with Navy and Pirate blood running through my veins. Learning from my grandpa and hearing stories about piracy and militar strategy.

Now at my grown age I decided to enlist with the Merchant Alliance since they are connected with the Navy and rank up in a way I can follow my Grandpa Abeleña steps and fight against Piracy.
    Because of my ambitions I got sent to Sea Of Thieves, due to be a place where pirates and supernatural forces prevail.

If you're a pirate be aware I'm going to hunt you down to your grave!

If there's some Sailors with the same ambitions as me and want to fight those filthy Pirates out there hit me up sometimes. I'm still climbing the low ranks.

Farewell and sail the good seas.

Important note Since we have no options to create more characters, or start new ones without loosing our current progress this is a second account of @NunoAzuldimeter. where I wanted to create a female character and start a new background story for her. Fell free to add and join me

Views
  • @abelenha Ahoy there!

Rewelcome to the forum and the game! I hope you have fun climbing those ranks again!

• @abelenha G'day Helena, welcome back.

Psst. Although you've edited a few times while I was reading you keep overlooking "My mane" instead of "My name". ;o)

• @musicmee ehehe thanks. :P
    soon be hitting that Pirat....erm..Admiral Lengend status again!

• @admiral-rrrsole oops thanks! xD Forgot to mention about Helena's dyslexia.

• @abelenha No worries.

Dang stupid forum censors your grandfather's name.

@Deckhands Please remove "P a b l o" from the filter. I doubt it is a negative word in any language.

edit: and "P e d r o" too please.

• @admiral-rrrsole It's censored again? mine doesn't show it.
    I needed to change from "P e d r o" to "P a b l o" due to that.

• @abelenha Yeah it even censors "P ablo" I'm afraid.
    You can edit it a million times and it will show sometimes but it'll be censored other times.

Reload the page using the F5 key.

• @admiral-rrrsole Notes! Thank you mate! :)

Views
1 out of 9