Plunder Valley Eagle Hunter Riddle

• "Find the Eagle Hunter high to the East no turning back, when this is done then read this map."

This is the third time I did this riddle and despite being at the rock engraving of the eagle hunter, or the eagle cages nearby, or even the eagle statue slightly lower on the hill, I have never been able to trigger the next part of the riddle. I'd upload images but don't know how here. This riddle requires me to read the map at the location which I have been reading while walking all around. Anyone else having this issue? Like I said, this has happened now for the third time for only this particular riddle, all other riddles I have had no problems. Thanks!

Views
  • @swayst3r Ahoy matey!

You are looking for the following rock painting which is high up on Plunder Valley.

http://dq6biad5ymf6d.cloudfront.net/info/rock_painting/small/plundervalleyparrot.png

• Yes thats the picture your looking for, above My threed.

The only reson i can think of (because No one asked If ur new or not) but you need to hold defense button down so u raise the map :) because that riddle work perfekt :P

• Heeeey!!! U cant walk around and read it does not triggers then, you have to stand still raise the map (sometimes) lower and raise several Times to trigger it.

• @musicmee thanks mate. I kept holding the map up to the rock painting of the eagle hunter with his eagle on the shoulder surrounded by other people on the big altar on the top of the island. I haven't seen this rock painting you posted before so I'll have to look for that the next time I get back in. Thanks!

• @swayst3r You can find it exactly here next time :) I think the thing you were at before was the "Skull Shrine".

Views
5 out of 6