9 messages in a bottle!!! Crazy!!!

• Haven't seen one like this before!!! Anyone else have crazy glitch spawns?!

alt text

Views
  • After the last patch there is a known issue with clump spawning. ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN! lol. I'm sure it will be gone next patch.

• @goryreceptacle I hope you picked them all up and completed them ;)

It would be a waste not to....

• @goryreceptacle yeah i found two together on a beach that would respawn each time i picked one up. filled up my wheel completely..lol

• @ve111a said in 9 messages in a bottle!!! Crazy!!!:

After the last patch there is a known issue with clump spawning. ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN! lol. I'm sure it will be gone next patch.

Haha, I just wanna see 10+ skulls or chests, I've found 3-4 chests in one spot before too!

@musicmee said in 9 messages in a bottle!!! Crazy!!!:

@goryreceptacle I hope you picked them all up and completed them ;)

It would be a waste not to....
    I'm doing Athena speed runs currently, clearing 7-11 each day, I can't stop for those unfortunately, didn't even pick em up. LOL!! I know I know....

@iceman-0007 said in 9 messages in a bottle!!! Crazy!!!:

@goryreceptacle yeah i found two together on a beach that would respawn each time i picked one up. filled up my wheel completely..lol

You can have more than one wheel too! Keep em coming!! ;)

• I had 4 bottles, 6 chests, 5 skulls and 4 relics all on one of the unmarked islands last night. got screen shots of them all.

• @iamwilliamb said in 9 messages in a bottle!!! Crazy!!!:

I had 4 bottles, 6 chests, 5 skulls and 4 relics all on one of the unmarked islands last night. got screen shots of them all.

Post it up!!!!!

• @goryreceptacle all on the same island

• @iamwilliamb said in 9 messages in a bottle!!! Crazy!!!:

@goryreceptacle all on the same island

Dude that's an awesome find!!!

• @goryreceptacle We haven't been doing ours unless they correspond to an island we are already going to.

They should really make the rewards scale with level like the voyages do. It would add much more incentive to go do them.

• @xcalypt0x said in 9 messages in a bottle!!! Crazy!!!:

@goryreceptacle We haven't been doing ours unless they correspond to an island we are already going to.

They should really make the rewards scale with level like the voyages do. It would add much more incentive to go do them.

Message in a bottle completions!!!!! @Rare get on it!!!!

Views
10 out of 11