Willing to help anyone in Sea of Thieves

• Hello everyone, I’m here to help anyone with anything in game (unless I’m sailing with a crew already)
    It doesn’t matter if you need help with Gold hoarders, Order of Souls, Merchant Alliance or even Athena’s. Just send me a message on the forums or on xbox (gamertag: Deac977)
    And I’ll be sure to try and help. Have a nice day :)

Views
  • @deac977 A very kind offer sailor! Bravo, though I find that my offers of help often don't lead anywhere, I think people end up scared of joining with people found on the forum!

That being said, I enjoy the rare occasions I get to sail with @FishSt1ck and @PersonalC0ffee!

• @sshteeve I greatly appreciate your kindness friend! If you want, I would be happy to sail with a fellow pirate such as yourself :) it’s fine if not, keep plundering!

• Nice to see helping out others! GG ;)

• What a why to make an appearance @personalc0ffee, I’ll be sure to find you out in the waters :)

• That’s why we’re all here @enticed-malice :)

• @Deac977 & @Sshteeve What time zones are you in? I'm in EST and would definitely like to add more SoT folks to my list! Feel free to add me (GT: Detroit Moose). Aside from weekends, I'm generally on after 9pm once the kids are in bed.

• @detroit-moose I’ll be sure to add you tomorrow! I’m in the AEST which I believe is a 14 hour difference from the EST so time may be a problem BUT on weekends I’ll be on all day and night unless I have to work so I’m sure we will get some time to set sail together :)

• @deac977 I'll be on this afternoon, msg sent.

Nice offer, and I'll gladly take you up on it. This game is great! Can't wait to crew with someone who knows a trick or two so I can learn more.
    I've got a friend who plays, and we're trying to get our other long-time squaddies on board. Some of them are like, "Oh, Microsoft... poooooo!" and they don't want to either set up or use their XboxLive accounts. S*****s... they're missing out.

I joked to one of my friends that his brand-loyalty to Steam was commendable, but he needed to open up his mind hahaha. He scoffed.
    I don't get it; MS has plenty of good software, even if they have a pervasive marketing approach.
    I want to crew a galleon with these fools!!!

Views
1 out of 9