My game crashes randomly in-game!

• Hi, my game is crashing in random times after I get into the game, either in the menu or in-game. Sometimes it takes 30 minutes, 40 minutes, 15, it's a Russian roulette. I never know when I'm going to lose my loot. I bought the game recently and I'm pretty upset about it.

I've tried all sorts of instructions, such as:

• Updating the driver version (currently it's on Radeon ADM 18.7.1)

• Turn off Shader Cache in AMD settings (Radeon Settings -> Click on Gaming -> Global Settings ->Turn off Shader Cache)

• Turned off vsync in SoT graphic settings

• Turned lightning detail down to cursed in SoT settings

My specs:

Processor
    AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor

Video Card
    AMD Radeon R7 200 Series (260X)

RAM
    8.0 GB

Operating System
    Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit

This does not happen with any other game. Please help me!

Views
  • Happens to me too (xbox one) its frustrating as hell

• This is horrible and the biggest problem is that there is no support for this. I wanted to have fun with the game.

• @pivetaobr You will be best off creating a ticket Here

Give them all the info and they will be able to help assist you.

• Возможно у тебя закрыты порты на роутере. Открой их.

• Happens to me way to often lost many Athena missions. Just happened yesterday allmondbearded out of the server added everyone from the crew they also almondbearded out. We were 2 islands away from the legends chest. Ya we were salty af.
    (I'm on pc)

• @pivetaobr As @Ve111a pointed out, your best bet is to create a support ticket. The more details you give them the better!

• @ionei-falcon
    I tried, I opened a ticket, they answered me and I did everything they asked for, it did not work. Then they told me that they were working on a solution and did not respond any more. I got sad. I really wanted to enjoy the game in the best possible way, because I liked it. However, unfortunately, I can not play more than 1 hour without problems or without fear of the game crash and I lose everything I got.
    If anyone has any solution that can help me, please help me!
    The game shows a gray screen before crashing and closes without error warning.

Views
1 out of 8