Brigatta - A Fortune Race | PVP Event| Prizes!?! | Sat August 4th 2018

• @flippin-loud Try not to pick up and eat bananas from the shoreline. :o)

• @siriondb So... what's stopping a team from anchor turning while under fire to give the attacker a penalty for hitting an anchored ship?

• Just over a week before the big day, can't wait!

alt text

• @xcalypt0x said in Brigatta - A Fortune Race | PVP Event| Prizes!?! | Sat August 4th 2018:

@siriondb So... what's stopping a team from anchor turning while under fire to give the attacker a penalty for hitting an anchored ship?

For such occasions, we will count on our Shoutcasters/Referees to draw the line. We expect fair play, as it is the tradition in Fortune Events.

@PrinceOfPromise

Only a few days left! I hope you're all as eager as I am to get this started :D!

• The Iron Fleet is coming for the gold!
    alt text

• Arggggh! Don't mess with the Cutthroats!

alt text

• With excitement eye
    am proud to say;
    Today's the day
    our brigs set sail;
    With billows full
    we fly away;
    &may fortune favour
    All who may;
    Be join'd this great
    Brigatta day!

Xx.

• Congratulations to the Cutthroats for a swift and decisive victory!

I wish to thank everyone who participated today in the preparation and execution of this Fortune Community Event. I am happy to see that the Sea of Thieves Community outdoes itself every time and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Thank you Rogue Legends and Iron Fleet for joining in on this first edition of Brigatta - A Fortune Race !

• Congrats the the Cutthroats! Glad I was able to catch some of it on stream. Thanks to @SirioNDB and the Fortune community for hosting, and for the numerous people that helped wrangle ships, streamers, announcers, etc. Looking forward to more community events!

Views
1 out of 44