Sot controller and ferryman outfit

• I really need a new controller and would like to get the limited edition sot controller w/ ferryman outfit. sold out everywhere lol. Anyone know something i don't on where to get one?

Views
  • I got mine two weeks ago Amazon! However the controller is way overpriced so i am returning it and i get to keep the ferryman stuff :P

• They were limited edition, if you find one, the price will likely be 2x normal retail and no guarantee the code will work (if the original buyer used it).

• @hailhypnotoad1 they could happily refuse the refund for that, and I would like to think they would.

• @triheadedmonkey cool....

• @hailhypnotoad1 said in Sot controller and ferryman outfit:

I got mine two weeks ago Amazon! However the controller is way overpriced so i am returning it and i get to keep the ferryman stuff :P

Thats a d**k move, i hope they dont refund you unless you return 100% of the product you purchased

To answer the OP, its still available on amazon but the price has shot up a lot. Mine was around 100 when i snagged it but last i looked they were at 180 or so.
    There are places you can buy the dlc for slightly cheaper if thats all you want

• @shuoink meh, capitalist gouging of the public for overpriced digital items seems a little more insert expletive than my circumventing it. But hey my return went through, so enjoy being upset i guess.. and i'll enjoy my gear. Cheers!

• If there was a trade, I'd give you my outfit, I wasn't happy with the outfit, but I'd keep the blunderbuss ;)

• Amazon but its gonna be like $150

• @hailhypnotoad1 said in Sot controller and ferryman outfit:

@shuoink meh, capitalist gouging of the public for overpriced digital items seems a little more insert expletive than my circumventing it. But hey my return went through, so enjoy being upset i guess.. and i'll enjoy my gear. Cheers!

Who says Im upset? i have my gear already, what you do doesnt affect me in any way, everyone just knows what kind of a person you are now. Really not my problem. Enjoy your stolen gear

• They need to release a eye of reach to complete this set! I love the weapons in this set but I predominantly use the sniper 🙁. Guess my obsidian rifle will have to suffice until then though.

• @vderickv Its £94 on Amazon atm (In stock) but used from around £62

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Xbox-Wireless-Controller-Thieves/d*/B0785P78VJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1531777482&sr=8-1&keywords=sea+of+thieves+controller

• @vderickv ebay or amazon, but they are terribly over priced

• I won a used one on ebay for $55.

I am looking for a box though :) I like to keep them in the box when I am not using them.

• @transam1984vert
    I have a box for sale for only $50. Would keep your controller looking good 😂

• Yeah I have a generic xbox controller box that will work. I am still looking for an original box for my titan fall controller too :D

I can't see paying a ton for the box since I plan to use the controller :D

• @vderickv make sure you get the Sea of Thieves Controller Gear battery and charging stand. It looks amazing with it, and it's a great charging setup.

Views
16 out of 17