World Snake Day 16th July 2018 (Competition)

• Happy World Snake Day Everyone!

Now I know everyone loves the snakes in SoT as much as I do, so to celebrate World Snake Day 2018 I’m going to run a wee competition.

It’s pretty simple; just post your best picture from SoT that includes a snake(s).

Only one entry per pirate. If you change your mind please edit your original post, rather than creating a new one, before the competition closes.

I’ll lock this thread at midday Friday 20th July (BST)* to give you some time to get that perfect image before I getting some dirty pirates to judge.

I aim to announce the winner over the weekend and will post the winning GT here.

Oh ... and for a wee bit of motivation, the winner will receive a t-shirt of their choosing from the Sea of Thieves store. Subject to store availability / inc. pre-orders.

So grab your instrument** of choice and happy snapping.

*or soon after depending on my memory web access at the time.

** I won't be held responsible for any bites, you take part it this competition at your own risk.

Views
    competition
  • . (To find again)

• @tartansnake-8

Well.. as ye well knows, I'm not a fan o' snakes but I'm happy to celebrate World Snake Day!

Here be my shot... it's not the best, but I be callin' it The Perils of Snake Sitting.

• Danger Noodles just got weirder.

• @katttruewalker you taking the pssssssssssssss lol

• Better competition? :D

• Snake God!

• This little guy just needed a hug :)

• @tartansnake-8 said

Now I know everyone loves the snakes in SoT as much as I do...

Yeah right. Weirdo. lol :o)

@triheadedmonkey Where do I sign up, mate?

• @Pliskon - I'm guessing your post is a place holder for the amazing image you're working on :P

@KattTruewalker - I like experimenting this effect in different lights, probably the only person missing the double snake bite.

@Hynieth - Love the extra-long candy cane danger noodle. Gives me an idea for a Christmas decoration.

@PersonalC0ffee - Where there's a will there's a way!

@triheadedmonkey - Seems you got your days mixed up, I believe Whacking Snake Killer day is on 10th May.

@KHARITES - Awesome capture! I'd love to see an event where the statue comes alive. Could be a quest that requires you to provide an offering to the God but if you get it wrong he comes alive and smites you!

@stacky-a - Snakes need love too!

@Admiral-RRRSole - I know you love them really, otherwise you wouldn't keep inviting them over :)

• @tartansnake-8 said

@Admiral-RRRSole - I know you love them really, otherwise you wouldn't keep inviting them over :)

lol No formal invites. They're abusing my "open house" policy. :o)

• That would totally make me jump out of my seat if the Snake God came to life!
    😁

@KHARITES - Awesome capture! I'd love to see an event where the statue comes alive. Could be a quest that requires you to provide an offering to the God but if you get it wrong he comes alive and smites you!

• Finally the dirty pirates sobered up and cast their votes. For the winning image, they chose the golden tree snake by @personalc0ffee.

Congrats Matey & I'll be in touch to sort out your prize.

Thanks to those who entered, until next year .... happy slithering!

Views
competition
12 out of 13