Somebody solo‘ing Legendary Voyages?

• Im 70% Solo Gamer, are you able to complete the Voyage Solo or is it very very hard?

Views
  • @king-deka yeh man, I've done a few but they took a long time compared to the 1-2 hours with a crew especially if Skelly Capts are in a cave or the middle of of the island. However it can be done so long as some "opportunist" doesn't sink your ship while you're looking for x's or collecting critters. Just make sure you have a few hours up your sleeve and no Almondbeards!!

• It is a bit challenging, but I’d say it’s mainly just more time consuming. It’s very doable. I’m not sure but I think if the game knows you’re solo on a sloop, it will tweak the voyage to be more solo friendly as well.

You can also check out the voyage when you put it down to see if it’s sending you to convenient places. There’s a biggg time difference between getting OOS at old faithful isle and thieves haven vs. crooked masts and sunken grove.

• I do it a lot actually...especially now that we have gunpowder skellies...they make the OoS portion so much easier and that was really the only hard part. However, the battle of completion has recently come with the latest update in the form of “bearded” errors. The last 2 I set out to complete were abruptly ended due to the game crashing half way through my voyages. The only real threat is time, complete it before your game crashes.

• If your speed running it’s fairly easy, the down fall being the skeletons which will take up time

• @king-deka its easier sinve the extra gunpowder has been introduced

• Its do-able

• It's harder, but can be done
    I like the challenge
    Speed running is the easiest way of solo Athena's
    Trying to dig up 4 chests with all those asthmatic skellys chasing you is a pain
    I normally start by doing the merch section, then plot a course depending on the outpost I end up on
    OoS can be tough depending on where they spawn, as I approach those islands I'll often start praying to the Rare god's for a beach spawned skelly crew.. but as said earlier on, gunpowder skellys do make them easier.

• sometimes i do it,but it takes pretty long ,(i even collect the good loot cause i cant resist).did yesterday one athene alone and the oos were on top of faithful isle it was a nightmare.

• I also solo sloop about 75% of the time...used to be 99% but @DoctorTourettes and a few other of my Legendary shipmates have drug me into cooperative crews...darn 'em ;-)

While I have never solo'ed an Athena, I have done a few as part of a duo sloop crew...and there is one bit of advice I can add here. 'Attempt' to not get distracted :-D There is this 'heavy' magnetic pull towards shipwrecks, messages in bottles, and mysterious journals! Beware matey! Pass them by! They are more of a time drain when trying to focus on an Athena than one would think.

• Thank you guys :)

• btw when i play solo i do speedruns ,tap n go .skulls i just leave if they far away somewhere on top of the island.digging chests bring them to the ship that takes hrs alone;), u could also sunk your ship when u r done with the merchant voyages, get a closer spot to the goals

Views
1 out of 12