Will the Crab be in the Cursed Sails Trailer this week?

• Avast Maties!
    Ahoy lads & lasses, executive producer Joe Neate-
    "Who this lad?"
    Neat

Yeah that's him, anyways he announced in a Developer Update that early this week we'll be getting a trailer for Cursed Sails.
    Cursed Skails

• Now, to the point:
      In every trailer we've seen the Crab.
      THD crab
      E3 crab

You think we'll see him again in the Cursed Sails Trailer this week?
    I'm betting 12 doubloons that Rare'll find a way to fit him in.

Views
    videonews
  • @sgt-palooggoo why 12?

• @jesusdaexorcist
    Don't know why actually.

• @sgt-palooggoo I want em as a pet lol

• @sgt-palooggoo Trailer? Yes. Game? No.

• I very much think this will be a boss in the future, through the trailers and cave paintings. Pretty sure the only enemy for CS will be skellie boats, but I will be excited for a giant crabbie attack!!

• @xcalypt0x said in Crab in the Cursed Sails Trailer next week?:

@sgt-palooggoo Trailer? Yes. Game? No.

No for now anyway, there's a bit of evidence for crabs coming into the game.
    crab
    I personally feel that if they do come into the game they'll be introduced via a bilge rat Adventure.

• @jacketedlawyer6 a huge beetle too lol

• @maquark And giant snakes

• I noticed at one of the outposts there was a crab vendor cart. I'm pretty sure it was a new item. I can't really recall which island offhand though. Galleon's grave or Ancient Spire.. I think.

• @aliasmask
    I'll have to check.

• @aliasmask imagine if they added it as a throwable “grenade” type weapon that latched on with pincers and did damage over time until the player shook it off!

• @aliasmask The crab cage on top of a barrel in game? There is also a picture of it on the docks.

• @xcalypt0x said in Will the Crab be in the Cursed Sails Trailer next week?:

@aliasmask The crab cage on top of a barrel in game? There is also a picture of it on the docks.

Here's the picture you seek:
    bug

• Nope, that was it. It's a cart with red trim with a very large crab cage no top. I'll have to look for it and take a screen cap.

• @aliasmask
    Yeah the picture I posted was of the crab cage, not of the crab cart you speak of.

• okay, I just finished visiting all the outpost and here are the carts I speak of.

• I'm also wondering if this will be a thing. I've seen this asset at several outposts as well.

• @aliasmask
    Good work, looks like they're at every Outpost.
    I wonder what their for?

• @sgt-palooggoo Not to mention the one fished out of the pirate's pocket in the Forsaken Shores trailer -

Bring on the crabs!!

(pilfered from reddit cursed chest idea thread)

• @katttruewalker
    I wonder how he fitted in there?

• I'd just like to say; I support crabs, and all crab related endeavours.

• rare'll put him in mates and he will proble be in cursed sails mate I hope so!

• @dragonsire2016 said in Will the Crab be in the Cursed Sails Trailer next week?:

@sgt-palooggoo I want em as a pet lol

aye yes mate

• @closinghare208 said in Will the Crab be in the Cursed Sails Trailer next week?:

rare'll put him in mates and he will proble be in cursed sails mate I hope so!

I'm hopping so too mate!

• Come tomorrow we'll know.

• @xcalypt0x THEY ARE CALLED CRAB POTS NOT CRAB CAGES SHEEEEESH

• @basedpatroclus said in Will the Crab be in the Cursed Sails Trailer this week?:

@xcalypt0x THEY ARE CALLED CRAB POTS NOT CRAB CAGES SHEEEEESH

I Googled it and That actually is what their called yeah.

Views
videonews
1 out of 29