The Sunken Curse Solo/Duo Video Guide - Fully Commentated

• Hello friends, here is our official guide for Solo/Duo for the Sunken Curse Event - in glorious 1080p 60 FPS quality with full commentary. I talk about each of the statues and what's the best way to tackle them whether you're a solo player or playing with another crewmate. Good luck to all fellow pirates and I hope this was helpful for you. If you have any fair criticism for future guide videos, please let me know, I am always here to become the best I can be. Cheers!

Views
  • Great job, thanks for sharing! Constructive criticism for future videos? Talk a little slower. Please. Holy smokes... 😄

• @genuine-heather

Fair enough, I am just a quick speaker by nature and I tend to get carried away sometimes lol. Will make sure to fix it for next time :)

• @ginstinctstv said in The Sunken Curse Solo/Duo Video Guide - Fully Commentated:

@genuine-heather

Fair enough brother, I am just a quick speaker by nature and I tend to get carried away sometimes lol. Will make sure to fix it for next time :)

Brother? 😄

• @genuine-heather

I apologize, I did not look at your name right. So sorry :/

• @ginstinctstv No worries! Still a great video!

• @genuine-heather

Sweet, thanks for the kind comments. I can't wait for the next event/update and work on the next thing and help fellow pirates out- I'll be honest this event was A LOT easier than Gunpowder skeletons. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do guides for those due to me being out of state and as for the Skeletons Thrones I was attending E3 and had an interview with Rare - Mike Chapman and Jon Neate lol so I had no time - You can find it here as well - https://youtu.be/IpU1K1q_33M

Views
6 out of 7