Mermaid Statue Locations? [ Spoilers, duh. ]

• Just for those who don't want to explore and find these quickly. For those who want to help, please put down any coordinates or islands with said statues!

You'll find them easily as they shine like artifacts/message in a bottle and play loud music.

Locations [ Statues have random spawns, but these are still possible locations. Not sure how the spawning works, I've only played one hour of the new event, so my apologises! ] -
    3 at K14
    3 at N10
    Mermaid's Hideaway - B16
    Lagoon fo Whispers - D15
    Crooks Hollow - Q19
    Crooked Mast - T13 - NE side, under the water. Saphire.

Update: I guess they are randomized! That's neat, makes them a bit more "tricky" to find them, but so far, they've been relatively easy to come by. Good luck to everyone!

Views
  • 3 at N10

• Bless this post ♡

• Me while not looking at this post...

• @reptartheory best name ever? REPTAR!!!!

• @hoppentosse lol

• Thank you for those who put locations down! Happy hunting. ;3

@Musicmee Haha, I wanted to resist it, but ahhh, I couldn't!

• Marauders Arch- 1

• what do you have to do to destroy the Emerald ones? I don't think you can solo those.

• at work and have no idea what any of you are talking about : (

• Ruby and sapphire at Wanderers Refuge E by SE side

• I'm at work and super excited to get home for this - can someone post a list of the commendations or requirements for this from the Bilge Rat hub?

• Any loot around them like they've mentioned in patch notes? it would be good to have a new source of loot even after the event ends.

• @r3b3lspy Yes found a villanious, hateful, foul skulls and a arteifact all by 1 statute

• @holezinya Its a tough one, but possible to destroy solo. I did it by parking my sloop close to it and equipping the blunderbuss and flintlock. You’ll have to quickly get back to a resupply crate hence why getting your ship as close as possible helps.

• @ant-heuser-kush we did it with 2 and a lot of air breaks

• I was able to destroy an emerald one by myself by shooting it point blank with all my blunderbuss ammo and then slashing it. Nearly died though

• Can confirm that Powder Kegs do a ton of damage to them. I was at a Ruby one solo and double kegged it and I believe almost had it dead. It was very fractured...However....I died to the 2nd explosion and only saw a glimpse of her breaking.

• Do they spawn in random locations or are they like the thrones and spawn in specific spots?

• It seems like the locations are random spawned, no?

• @loopct good question

• @kawaii-dumpling um, i'm confident that they spawn randomly

• Any large island can spawn up to 3 statues (maybe more) but they can be a good distance away from the island if they are a green statue. Any small island can spawn up to 2 statues. Uncharted islands also can have statues at them like the location at S-16, for example, which had two sapphire for my crew. Exploration is unavoidable, all islands have statues except for outposts and forts.

Dying and trying to reset the island for more statues does not work. My crew came back to islands we visited prior maybe an hour later and found more statues again.

One person can comfortably kill the sapphire with a sword, two for emerald and four for ruby. Each can be done with less but will prove more challenging.

• for everyone posting locations I have read on another page that they are randomized, can anyone confirm this. I imagine there are plenty around all islands to find so i think for this voyage I am going to stay away from these guides and just enjoy it for the extra content

• @vapor1080 I am starting to also think they are in semi-randomised places... all the places people have posted on here haven't matched any of mine yet.

• @musicmee I agree 100% I marked all the places that were posted and only found 1 statue on one island. Now that we are just bouncing between islands we are finding some. Found one on cannon cove wayyyy off the island

• @joevandelden Yup! It's super easy just to navigate island to island and find 1-3 on each! Shouldn't take too long!

• @tinballoon24929 Yeah, I've only seen this now, forgive me! I'll keep the current location spots just in case someone can just use them and hopefully find some statues there.

• @kawaii-dumpling still gonna go with they are random

• All of the statues spawn in groups of 2 to 3 per island, not including outposts and forts. They also respawn after a certain amount of time, so you don’t have to hop servers

• @holezinya you can solo them, I went with a sword and blunderbuss, wailed on it with the sword until it was pretty cracked, then two shots with the blunderbuss. Only had a sliver of health left, which I lost drowning but worth it.

• They are totally random, like chests on islands they have certain spots where they can spawn...

• @supriseautopsy sagte in Mermaid Statue Locations? [ Spoilers, duh. ]:

@holezinya you can solo them, I went with a sword and blunderbuss, wailed on it with the sword until it was pretty cracked, then two shots with the blunderbuss. Only had a sliver of health left, which I lost drowning but worth it.

The blue ones yes...don't know about the green but the red definitly not...even with 3 people it takes a hell of a time

• @schwammlgott was saying how I did solo green statues, anyone having trouble with the blue ones might be playing the wrong game lol. The red ones do seem to require more players, unless the rng gods put one very close to shore where you could stack about 5-6 gunpowder barrels. I tried swimming down with a gp barrel for a red one and then attacking but no luck. I saw a blue one pretty much on the beach on cutlass cay, so they can spawn in shallow areas.

• @ant-heuser-kush We did it with two

Views
1 out of 38