Exploding Shellie’s Question

• Are the Skellie challenges perm or do they end today? My friend and I have most done but need to complete 6 more... I have to work so really shouldn’t stay up anymore.

I know weapons from bilge rats are time sensitive but I hope the explosive challenges aren’t , does anyone know?

Views
  • @aaronblueeyes the content stays in the game after the event ends. So you will still be able to earn those commendations, but no doubloons once the game has patched.
    As you say the items will be gone.

• 2 weeks is too short to do this stuff, most people work and can’t play 24/7. These challenges should last a month but overlap by 2cweeks for those that can play allot but still give players that have busy schedules an actual chance to earn stuff.

• @aaronblueeyes I did the non-legendary ones in two play sessions - one the day it was released and one last night. 4 hours tops on the actual event.
    Not even tried to attempt the Legendary fort one though as it would've require some serious server hopping!

• Well it’s taken me an my friends days of playing to do so.

• Been playing from 5pm to 2am tonight alone and not done

• @aaronblueeyes It will only be the doubloons you will be unable to receive, the commendations being still earnable. It is quite possible to earn the majority within the 2 weeks, even with limited access (I too have had limited access this time but still managed all but the fort), with the skull fort being the most difficult to acquire. You maybe have a day or two at the most to chip away at those you still need. Good job it was changed from weekly events eh? :D

• Yeah weekly events would suck even more with lack of time to accomplish.

Thanks for feedback everyone.

• @aaronblueeyes Not sure what your approach is to the quest and this advice may be a little late. But I found the best way to earn them, apart from the fort one, was to run Order of Souls voyages. Should find you're very quickly wracking up those explosive kills. That was at least how I got most of mine pretty quick at least.

Also; Shellie the Skellie.... I like that.

• @luciansanchez82 Yeah, @aaronBLUEeyes we ran OOS all the way for this - though the game KNEW I needed just ONE wave of leafies last night and would they pop??! Nope!

We then get a wave of them, but no powder! #facepalm

• @sshteeve Nooooooooooo it was a take it or leaf it kind of moment!

I'll get my coat!

• @musicmee hee hee, very good! very good indeed sir!

• @aaronblueeyes I keep blowing myself up😧

• My friend informed me after work that the servers weren’t shut down Tuesday and that it wasn’t till We’d.

So, we grinded all evening and I managed to complete all of them finally.

The most difficult ones were 10 Shadow skellies and 20, 2 crew 5 skelly at Active Fort.

Views
13 out of 14