Unable To connect - Marblebeard

• Never seen this error before, any idea how to get around it? Tried restarting client already. Cheers.

EDIT: The problem seemed to have fixed itself with a restart of my PC. Might have been an issue with IP and trying to connect with server. Who knows.

Views
  • @puddlez69 Are you on Xbox or PC?

Found a bug? Report it here!
    FAQ's are found here!
    Need the Patch Notes? Click here to read the latest Patch Notes!
    alt text

• PC My friend.

• @puddlez69 Try logging out of xbox, microsoft store and then your microsoft account. Restart the computer, then log in all of them again and launch the game and see if this resolved the issue.

• looks like there are some issues ongoing:

• @triheadedmonkey It does look like it only affects PC players too from what I have seen...

Good to know a fix is coming in the next update though!

• @triheadedmonkey Great find!

• I know this is an older thread, but I've had this all morning, Xbox player in UK if any of that matters, oh well, Vermintide it is then....

• I've been having this error every day since the update. The only "fix" seems to be to reboot and quickly attempt it again.

• I have been getting marblebeards too. HELP??

• Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 7 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked. Please feel free to start a new discussion on this topic!

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 11