Thar be No Party Like a Pirate Party! A Community-Based Game & Movie Nite!

• AHOY, Maties!

Burned out and want to venture to those Outer Shores?

Care to just put aside the boots and relax at the tavern?

Come on in and get to know yer fellow pirates with a good ol' game and movie nite!

Feel free to post Suggestions and Feedback about Events and keep a weathered eye fer any Event Updates

For GAME NITE

.. Jackbox Games ..

• Fibbage
    • Quiplash
    • Bomb Corp
    • Earwax
    • Bidiots
    • Drawful 2
    • Quiplash 2
    • Trivia Murder Party
    • Guesspionage
    • Tee K.O.
    • Fakin' It (might have to be adapted for Non-Couch Co-Op)

For MOVIE NITE

• Still free fer you

• Come and Visit the Bunny Captn's Cabin

• Ye only need an account if you want to customize yer 'flair' or get notifications

• Movies shown are rented through YouTube or Netflix

• Ye can use Text chat or A/V while watchin'

• Room can fit ~20 pirates

• Tharrrs a short list of Animated Emotes but plenty of Emojis ye can type up

..Movies..

Up for Suggestions R')

Views
  • Meetin' now at

fer some QUIPLASH!

Stay tuned fer the Code drops ;')

• @ant-heuser-kush it's you don't know Jack trivia games. They are actually alot of fun.JackBox

• Do it, It'll be fun!

• @CaptnJaq & others - that was really fun. Didn't even notice it's 5am already. Count me in next time as well. (i just need to sort out the streaming issue)

• Playing some bidiots if others want to join

• @captnjaq Thanks luv. It was fun, kind of sorta. I c*****d out too early as I didn't understand the sentence that wasn't a question.

But I could see how it could be fun if only we knew what each other had answered.
    Perhaps a split screen or just boxes with each contestant's name and their answer could appear after all have answered the question... or list everyone's answers like a text chat.

Hmmm, perhaps I should get back into building web pages? lol

• @admiral-rrrsole We played a bomb defusing game after you left. We got on party chat to make it easier.

• @Admiral-RRRSole:

Aye. I can't remember who suggested it -- @D-Jaguar or @PuKeFaCe3010 -- but we were able to use Xbox Party Chat.

..I can't remember which game you had to leave on, but certain games within the Box don't need you to know what each player has but the bomb squad one does.

What all games DO need each player to do is simultaneously watch the "game show" while being able to access your participation port/jackbox.tv window.

It's a great hoot being in the same voice channel but would make no sense whatsoever for the poor audience member who stumbled upon the stream would only here me laughing and talking to myself lol@self.

But please don't give up on the whole premise. I just know to send Xbox party invite to everyone who wants to play into the fun :D

...the only thing is to figure out how to pipe the party chat audio into the stream, especially if it's broadcasted by Mixer.

• @captnjaq now you just need to sail the seas broadcasting that loan shark jingle from Bidiots.!
    Predatory loans

• btw. in case anyone was wondering, the mixer mobile app doesn't support FTL, that's why I was 30 seconds behind with the stream. :)

• @sir-lotus said in Want to Meet New & Olde Pirates from the Community BUT Have Had Yer Fill of SEA OF THIEVES ..fer the moment???:

btw. in case anyone was wondering, the mixer mobile app doesn't support FTL, that's why I was 30 seconds behind with the stream. :)

See if you can see this well...

I'm going to go ahead and start BunnyCasting STAR WARS: The Last Jedi..

• ... sidenote

We could also make Rabb.it a place to watch International Sporting Events. I'll just have to get access from a legitimate USA-interwebs Sports Site ...

• SAVE THE DATE

Next weekend 20th/21st July -- i.e. Friday/Saturday -- whether it be a GAME or MOVIE night is still up in the air.

If MOVIE, aiming for GOONIES. If GAME, it'll be Viewers Choice.

If you have suggestions or wishes for MOVIES, feel free to post them right here R')

• FOLLOW UP for this weekend's PIRATE PARTY

We'll have a GAME NITE @ https://mixer.com/CaptnJaq

FRIDAY

• 8pm CST / 2am BST

SATURDAY

• 2pm CST / 8pm BST
  • GAME NITE starts on the in roughly 10 minutes!

We're going to be wiping out JackBox3

UPDATE based on feedback.
    For more camaraderie and audio feedback for the audience, we'll be using a GAME NITE Discord:

Just pull up a chair at the Party Table R'D

Go to mixer.com/captnjaq to view and jackbox.tv to plug in the codes ;'D

• Last PARRRTY for the weekend if yer willin' and able!

Check out ^above^ fer the details, maties! R'D

Discord Chat for table talk ;')

• Great, Crazy, Tears of Utter BLISS Times were had! (X'D

Thanks to all who came to this weekend's Pirate Parrty GameNite either as a Player or helpful Audience member:

@PuKeFaCe3010 @FishSt1ck @KHARITES @Musicmee @Sir-Lotus @spoonshortage @stacky-a @thor-von-blitz @triheadedmonkey

Next Event will be MOVIE

Submit suggestions in here or at the new Discord ((https://discord.gg/JzfPyDv))

• ..pats the dirt out o' her dreads and licks her buckle clean..

AHOY! Long time no see, mates!

What be yer fancy fer a talkie or double-talkie fer this month of SEPTEMBER??

..aye. That be what thar callin' those talkin' pictures now-a-days. Or. OH!! Wait! MOVIE! (8'D

What movies would ye all fancy seeing later this month???

Cast yer votes here :: https://discord.gg/aeaAU3e :: in the Pirate Parrrty Nite's DISCORD Tally Jug.

#aRAREmark

• After a week, here is what we have so far..

got the most votes. So we could have a Triple Feature in the works -- just need to set on a date..

For OCTOBER,

FRIGHTENERS got a shout out soooooo....

What would be other good possibilities for Spooky, Scary Movies for the month of Halloween???

• @captnjaq Ghost Ship? Seems fitting, might have to put an age restriction or warning though :P

Views
1 out of 21