Margins & Gamma

• Hi all,
    Was wondering if anyone may have some info on this. I’ve recently switched back from using my t.v screen to now using my benq gaming monitor. I would like to re adjust the margins & gamma. The screen you usually see when initially setting up your profile. I can’t seem to find how to get back to this anywhere in the game settings. Does anyone know how I can get back to that screen?

Views
  • @admiral-greyjoy, As far as I know, you can't adjust the gamma. I'm not too sure on the screen adjustments sorry.

• @semperletalis My apologies if I used incorrect terminology. The screen I’m in search of. Is the one where you adjust your margins & slide your brightness until the skull is barely visible. If that helps describe any better.

• @admiral-greyjoy
    That sounds like the colour management on your pc and calibrating the display, you can get there via settings and searching for color management, and then go to 'advanced'... not sure if this is what you're looking for?

• @admiral-greyjoy, ahhh so basically as for the brightness there is no adjustment. It's supposed to be very dark so that you have to use your lantern. But you might be able to do something about it via your screen adjustments.

Views
4 out of 5