Caption this.....

• The look people get when they hear I can get multiple ships on a server.

• In memory of Merrick and The Hungering Deep.

Adam Park Meme THD

• That moment when you climb the ladder and look up only to see what's under Captain Pokey's dress.

• log in for "5 mins" to check something and grab the 'Bear & Bird' figurehead and get waylaid

I've been playing for HOW long?!

• When you realize you staged a round table Q&A session with no real substantive answers..

• The moment you see a galleon approaching you at the fort

• @katttruewalker

when you meet tina for the first time... (the bar maid)

• The moment I realize that I’ve only turned 5 out of 1,000 banana crates on time since the release of the game.

• That moment when Craig Duncan says he doesn't feel like fishing is part of pirate experience.

• Am I the only one secretly hoping that this becomes the krakens body now?

Think about it. The Kraken attacks and you get knocked off the ship. As your eyes focus you look over to see the tentacles coming from a giant head with that face staring into your soul.

"The eyes!! The eyes!!!! They follow me no matter where I swim!!!!"

• alt text

• @xcalypt0x said in Caption this.....:

When Microsoft tells you to launch the game before you had time to put more content in...

Still love it though ❤

The look you have after reading this comment. xD

• when you're doing an Athena's quest and dig up a castaway chest

• When you have 20 chests and you see a fin on the horizon

• That moment when you're reading your map and hear a fuse behind you only to realize its too late to run.

• alt text

Apparently, tampons aren't a proper present.

Jimmy Carr

• @katttruewalker said in Caption this.....:

When that Chest of Sorrows that almost cost you a boat full of loot turns in for 752 gold.

• That moment when your crew mate goes to bail water at the skele fort and he didn't realize his bucket had water in it and then sinks your sloop with it....

This literally happened just last night lol, he ended up sailing back and we finished the fort

• When someone has a cooler looking pirate than you...

Views
53 out of 54