Caption this.....

• It's Friday and time to get those creative juices flowing... seen a couple of good examples so far ..

https://twitter.com/N13insomniac/status/1015125940882436096

Views
  • That moment you hear a sound in the water, and you turn around to see Megan closing in, jaws open wide.

• @katttruewalker said in Caption this.....:

When you respawn on your Galleon at an active fort and see another crew pulling up...

• That moment 5 gun wielding skellies pop up in an OoS run!

• The moment when you realise you left that Captain's chest your crew fought so hard for on the beach several islands back...

• When your trying to carry the chest of 1000 grogs back and some gunpowder skeles spawn in front of you.

• When you raise the sail to drift in slowly, and your crew drop the anchor.

• When Microsoft tells you to launch the game before you had time to put more content in...

Still love it though ❤

• When you realise your grog was spiked with laxatives and there's a mysterious stranger blocking the door to the bogs.

• @katttruewalker

That moment when you sword lunge and you see a gunpowder skeleton spawning in front of you!

• @KattTruewalker
    That moment when you finish digging up a chest, and hear cannonfire

• When you're solo wandering around Plunder Valley and you hear cannon fire

• @quixoticrocket said in Caption this.....:

When you realise your grog was spiked with laxatives ....

He definitely has the look on his face of a wet f**t.

No don't pull daddy's finger.

• When you cleared a fort and the guys "only there for the commendations" just leave empty handed after the captain dies

• @reedski said in Caption this.....:

When you cleared a fort and the guys "only there for the commendations" just leave empty handed after the captain dies

lol We recently done that. :o)

• @quixoticrocket said in Caption this.....:

When you realise your grog was spiked with laxatives and there's a mysterious stranger blocking the door to the bogs.

So THAT'S what he's doing there! Real Pirate Legends don't hog the loot - they hog the LOO!

• When you are into the second step of a four part riddle and remember the chest of sorrows you left on boat from last island.

• The moment when you've just dug up the Athena chest, and the game crashes...

• "When you are loading your crew's ship after taking down a fortress and you realize that they aren't flying the same sails as the ship you used to take the fortress."

This had a bit of a back story. One night of gaming, my crew was particularly quiet as we took a fortress. As it turns out though, as I went to open the vault and begin unloading the treasure onto the shore to load it on our ship. Another ship came and my crew left me behind. The crew who docked there noticed me loading their ship with the loot and didn't stop me. Once I had gotten the last piece on, I had left the captain's quarters to realize they were standing there doing the clap emote. I was terrified, thinking they would've just shot me on site. As it turns out they felt sorry my crew ditched me and let me turn in the Exotic Spices and Tea to compensate for the trouble I went through. Ended up playing music aboard their ship before falling to a skeleton's cannon fire. They quickly gunpowdered themselves in the water and came to the Ferry to send me off back to my crew with the legend's tune on their instruments.

• @sargent-sully Haha, that's a great story! :)

• That look when you realise you are only behind @boooci @Musicmee @z0mbi3Elvis @Cptn-Time in the SoT friends leaderboard for Achievements...

• @waw-gunn I was trying to keep in front with the stats but think I have fallen behind after making Pirate Legend now...

Will take a look tonight now ;)

• alt text
    When you shoot a gunpowder skeleton only to realize it was a bit too close to you and your ship... No? Just me? Ok.

• @assassinsking98 said in Caption this.....:

alt text
    When you shoot a gunpowder skeleton only to realize it was a bit too close to you and your ship... No? Just me? Ok.

definitely not just you! This was me on Wednesday night!

• (a lil magical shout-out to @CaptainSmilie, @clumsy-george @Jay4dio @DeviOusDogz)

• These are golden... keep it up, mates!

• @sshteeve Oof, thank goodness. This happened to me yesterday and that was literally my face after realizing that I was gonna come back from the ferry to a sinking ship. I felt so dumb haha.

• @KattTruewalker

alt text

“It’s all riddle maps?!”

• That moment you see the same galleon you sank twice already heading back to your skull fort.

• The slow realization on a long voyage that there is no bathroom on the ship but the grog barrel never seems to run out...

"We've been drinking WHAT!?"

• @erinom3 that moment when its 2 am and u still up cause a fort pop up and u work at 5 am then realize the commandation is buggy and u receive nothing

• @bran-the-ent said in Caption this.....:

@KattTruewalker

alt text

“It’s all riddle maps?!”

or...

It's ALL single Captains on large islands?!

• A lengthy session comes to a close after doing nonstop gold hoarders voyages. The captain finally breaks as we dig up our 38th consecutive castaway chest...

• alt text

when you're having a flashback to opening an empty fort in beta.

• @KattTruewalker

The look @DrBullhammer gives you when he wants you to blow him up

Views
1 out of 54