Dabloons after events?

• I have already gotten all the gunpowder skelly weapons, but not all the commendations.

I was wondering if titles and dabloons would still be obtainable if you obtain the commendations after the event.

Views
  • @colten822 Ahoy matey!

After the event, the commendations will be earnable but everything else attached to the commendation will not, whether that be cosmetics or doubloons.

Don't worry though any unspent doubloons you have earnt in this event will carry over to the next one!

• @racmop That's ok matey... From the last event, I was able to log in on day one of the Explosive Skeleton event and purchase all the cosmetics saved from the last adventure.

• @colten822 there are always coming events, in the same day one ends other begins.

You can always spent your doubloon and earn new ones with new commendations/events.

If you missed a commendation of an already ended event, you're still able to unlock it. However you won't earn any doubloon, title or item related to that. Because it's time limited.

Doubloon carry over one event to another. You don't need to spend it all if you don't want to.

Items related to an events will disappear from Bilge Rat as it ends and new ones arrives for new events.

• TBH they should just keep the doubloons in. The cosmetics are already an incentive to play in the two weeks, just keep the doubloons in it as a reward for getting commendations. Even go one step further and make every commendation in the game pay doubloons.

• @x1-two I wish this were the case. I was able to get all the weapon skins (thanks to my throne dabloons) but it's a lot of work to get all the commendations. Which I'm fine with, but I'm a busy man and the game crashes or bugs out to the point it's hard to pick up.

I don't mind missing out on dabloons, you don't lose much, but I don't wanna miss out on titles, those you can never get again. D:

Makes me wonder if we will see repeat events... or maybe events where all past events are active at once... hrmmmmmm... thinkingemoji

• What day is the official last day we can earn doubloons?

• There is no last day, you can earn Doubloons long after the event is over, it is only the cosmetic items that will no longer be available.

Notice you can still earn doubloons doing Skeleton Thrones now

Views
7 out of 8