Gun powder mission glitch

• So just got off tonight while trying to do a OOS mission to complete some GPS challenges. Had two islands in my contract, apon anchoring on both islands and locating the music where to find the skeleton I found nothing. Explore both islands for a good bit. Nothing. I did however find stacks of gun powder barrels. 9 all in one location. Could this be a bug where instead of skeletons spawning GPB take their place?

Views
  • @e11evenbsouth sagte in Gun powder mission glitch:

So just got off tonight while trying to do a OOS mission to complete some GPS challenges. Had two islands in my contract, apon anchoring on both islands and locating the music where to find the skeleton I found nothing. Explore both islands for a good bit. Nothing. I did however find stacks of gun powder barrels. 9 all in one location. Could this be a bug where instead of skeletons spawning GPB take their place?

Maybe they spawned and despawned again...the gunpowder stayed

• @e11evenbsouth

Can't say i've ever experienced that. You may want to report this bug officially through the support page.

• @e11evenbsouth

If you suspect it might have been a bug, then file a report via Support and it can be investigated - nice find though :D

• I have reported it. I have photos too but cannot upload on my phone for some reason. They are stacked 5 on top of eachother with random ones in very close proximity

• @hoppentosse haha Order of the Souls Mission and Gun Powder Skeletons

• @e11evenbsouth is noted that some time gpb-skellys despawn leaving only there barrel. perhaps that's why there are 9 in one place? did you blow them up? perhaps the ones you want were stuck in the wall. either way. id open a ticket end let them know what island it was if you have screenshots even better

• i went to an island that had kegs laying around, i picked up 7. There were GPskellys there also. it was strange to see so many kegs lying around.

Views
1 out of 8